BY KID CUISINE

Kid Cuisine® Fun Shaped Chicken Breast Nuggets Dinner.
Bug-shaped breaded white meat chicken patties with rib meat, macaroni & cheese sauce, corn Fun Bugs®, gummy snacks.
Made with white meat chicken.
Excellent source of protein.
12 grams of whole grain.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Kaitlyn S.
This was my favorite when I was younger! It is something I would still go to as a college student for something quick to consume my hunger. It is reasonably priced and I would recommend to most on almost any occasion! I hope my arents will also have my little sister grow up with these in her life!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Not a very healthy product at all. The only thing my son will eat out of this are the nuggets. He says everything else taste horrible. I will probably not buy these anymore. To many healthier options out there.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used to eat these all of the time as a kid! They were my favorite! great portions and the food didn't taste bad, plus it came with a dessert (my favorite part of course!)
Lani  O.
Who cares if this isn't healthy, it's coming from the frozen section in a blue box. It is however delicious and tasty. I don't know a single child who does not like Kid Cuisines. The chicken nuggets are a hit in my house. I don't feed them this everyday and am aware of the nutritional values. But I want my kids to be a kid, I ate them and I turned out great!
Grace C.
Crozier, VA
I sometimes breakdown and get Kid Cuisines for my daughter. These chicken nuggets are not good. They become chewy when placed in the microwave and then fruit gummies are just nasty. I wish Kid Cuisine would overhaul their brand for a more wholesome meal.
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
Oh my gosh, I practically lived off of these when I was a kid! The gooey brownie was always the best part (: this is definitely something I plan on feeding my kids one day
Adriana G.
Not good all the food doesn't cook well for the time that is actually required. Don't feed this to your children unless you really trying to get them sick.
Allison H.
York, PA
Not the healthiest thing you could give your kid. But if they want a treat i think this one is okay. The nuggets taste fake among other things.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
I never cared about the nutrients facts on it but I've tasted them myself and there not that great specially the desert part yuckky
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
These were my favorite frozen meal as a child. They aren't the healthiest meal in the world but kids love them and they have a protein, veggie, grain, and a small dessert.
Mari R.
Keizer
Why eat something so unhealthy?