BY KID CUISINE

Kid Cuisine® Fish Sticks Dinner.
Cheese sauce made with real cheddar cheese.
Macaroni and cheese sauce*.
Corn.
Tater Puffs®.
Breaded fish sticks (made from minced fish).
Good source of protein.
Good source of 7 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• Whats your favorite dinner for your child?4 Answers
Desire R.
I definitely appreciate quick meals or snacks when it comes to my daughter but for the most these frozen meals seem to be bottom of the barrel quality. They were on sale so I bought TONS just to be mostly disappointed. I felt guilty giving them to her to consume. We tried them all and the only one she seemed to like was the pizza one. They were ALL soggy-ish and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
My kids love these! Although the health content isn't the best they're okay for an occasional easy meal. The taste is still better then some of the budget frozen meals too. I had this when I was younger and loved them too. I just don't recommend them all the time.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
Ok I grew up on classic kid cuisine meals and used to love them growing up. Especially that doughy little brownie that comes in them. But these fish sticks are one I never liked and don't to this day plus they are pricey for no more food than you get!
Kasey C.
My kids love these fast easy dinners great taste and selctions for children :) but i have to remember to remove the candy or sprinkes before u warm up or they will melt.. The fish sticks are awesome not all dryed out like most dinners
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Truthfully, these are just nasty, they're cheap, there's not a lot of food, and I feel like I would be feeding my kids better if I went to McDonalds.
Jazmin M.
No no no! I remember tasting this lunch and it tasting like cardboard I highly I courage you not to buy these they are gross
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
My children love these dinners. Fast quick easy and taste pretty decent. are not hard or dry
priscilla m.
Omg this is the best lunch a kid could ever have. My little brotger loves it.
Kasey C.
Whats your favorite dinner for your child?