Kid Cuisine 8-oz. Cheese Pizza

by Kid Cuisine

Kid cuisine 8-oz. Cheese pizza

what do you think about this kids cuisine ? and did you enjoy them as a child ?
Does anybody's kid love these? I did when I was a kid but they look bad these days. Maybe it was just because I was a kid and everything was cool back then?
Start your review of Kid Cuisine 8-oz. Cheese Pizza!
How would you rate this product?
S El Monte, CA
We love this in our house!! My son loves eating pizza and kid cuisine is a must have in my kitchen. He loves the taste, and it's just so awesome! I wasn't sure at first but it totally met my expectations. I got this at our local Ralph's grocery store and there are so many baritone can't wait to get him more. The best part is he still gets all his veggies in one meal and makes it fun. Defiantly a must have on my grocery list.
MIAMI, FL
I really like this product with my kid and would definitely recommend! He loves it too!
Fairfield, OH
This stuff is gross! The only good thing about it was the brownie that came with it.
Milner, GA
Kid Cuisine 8-oz. Cheese Pizza uploaded by savanna S.
Kid cuisine is awesome for rough days , or late nights. I thank God for kid cuisine! They could up the quality but cant beat the price!
Methuen, MA
I love these! I remember growing up on these and it’s so cute to see the kids love them as well . They are a great value and get affordable. Easy to prepare and it comes with the dessert!
I used to eat this all the time as a kid. I remember really enjoying it, but it can be not as filling. I do think your little ones will love it. Plus an added bonus is that you can re-use the trays for drawer organizers!
I definitely appreciate quick meals or snacks when it comes to my daughter but for the most these frozen meals seem to be bottom of the barrel quality. They were on sale so I bought TONS just to be mostly disappointed. I felt guilty giving them to her to consume. We tried them all and the only one she seemed to like was the pizza one. They were ALL soggy-ish and I wouldn't recommend them.
Wood Dale, IL
My 4 year old daughter loves these. I like that it's just enough food for someone so small. Instead of me trying to feed her a normal amount of food. Very tasty!
Hixson , TN
I bought these for the 2 kids that I baby'sit. One is 4 and the other 5. They both ate some of them but complained that the pizza was mushy and kinda just picked at it. I found several hard corn kernals in the mix too. But according to them the brownie was good. I would much rather just make a frozen dinner for adults and give them part of it. Or make dinner myself
Clay, NY
I'm in my early thirties and I still opt for these over most TV dinner brands. They are really good. In fact, Banquet is the only other brand I'll eat, and even then I look at these ones first. The pizza is my fav. I do wish they still had the taco ones. Those were my favorite.