BY KICKING HORSE

Our organic coffees are grown in the shade of the rainforest canopy, providing a natural environment for birds and plants- These conditions offer superior quality and maintain a healthy and balanced ecosystem- SKU: BNGLA17627

Heather M.
I start and end my day with a good cup of Joe! And all in between! I must say this coffee packs a punch with full, yummy flavor.... the perfection that every Monday morning needs! If you are on the go constantly and need that drive to get you there, try this coffee! You will not be disappointed ..... or sleepy!
Julia S.
Charlotte
I am definitely NOT a morning person and anyone who knows me knows I need my coffee in the morning. Nothing really wakes me up like this brand. It's easy to brew, it tastes good and it's cheap ! Totally recommend you try it out !
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
This coffee is a great kind. The flavor is strong, not watery, just how I love coffee. The flavor is rich and delicious, and the coffee is a pretty good value for the price.
Jena D.
My husband likes a dark roast with bolder flavor, while I tend to go more for a medium roast. This coffee is the perfect blend for us both to enjoy. This is now our go to coffee!
Rose G.
This coffee is a very full bodied medium roast blend. I like to pair it with anything from a cheese danish to a hot cup of oatmeal. This has been the coffee brewing in my kitchen for years now. It's definitely a must try.
Angelo O.
Modesto, CA
One of the best coffees. This is my absolute go to when it comes to morning coffee. I drink this every day and love it
Jengeib G.
Providence
This is one of my top 3 coffees. It makes amazing cold brew too! It has a nice nutty flavor and is very rich.
Jasmina D.
Difficult to locate but it's delicious. It's a bit pricey but really you notice a huge good difference.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Great brand of coffee! If you absouketly love coffee, you need to Defiently try this one!
Fernanda C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Best coffee ever! this is great for a morning cup of Joe! worth a try!!! Really nice..
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Haven't tried this brand of coffee. How is it?
Natalie H.
Where can this be purchased?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is this any good?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love the coffee! How is the flavor of this coffe?
Lisa A.
Would Kroger/Walmart/target carry this brand or more of a Whole Foods/ Trader Joe's store???!

back