BY KICKING HORSE

Our organic coffees are grown in the shade of the rainforest canopy, providing a natural environment for birds and plants- These conditions offer superior quality and maintain a healthy and balanced ecosystem- SKU: BNGLA17631 see more...

C B.
Oh my this is quite the kick in the pants. I love, love, love this coffee and I am notoriously hard to please. I it is amazingly aromatic freshly ground and tastes good both hot and cold. I imagine cowboys would drink this on cold Montana mornings - I'm no cowboy but this stuff does the trick.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Definitely one of the best coffee's I've ever tried. Definitely chose the right name for it. Kickass it is!!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
We love this coffee on our house. I'm more of a cold coffee girl and this tastes great over ice
Fabiola L.
Uno de los mejores cafés que he probado tiene un sabor increíble y un gran olor agradable
Inese S.
First of all- I love name of this coffe. Its like amazing! Anyways flavor is good, colour is good, but I wouldnt give more than 4stars, because I have tried better coffe. A little bit work on it and would be all 100% five stars.
Colleen A.
My new go toI will admit to being a bit of a coffee snot, I hate cheap or weak coffee. We recently discovered this brand while grocery shopping. It was on sale at the time which made us initially buy it, but it has become the only coffee in our house. Kicking Horse offers a variety of flavours at varying strengths, the dark roasts are my favourite but a few of the mediums are strong enough as well. The flavours are bold and are a perfect addition to our mornings; can't start the day without coffee. I do find that one cup is enough to get me through my mornings. I love that you can buy it in whole bean form and grind just what you need, I feel this promotes the flavour as well as helping it last longer. The price is a little steep considering that the bags aren't very large but they do go on sale pretty regularly at our local supermarket so we just stock up when they do. We especially love that it is a Canadian brand.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Great Name, Great Coffee. Rich taste and good packaging as well. This is starting to become a staple in my household.
Nina G.
Is this good coffee?
Denise W.
Where can o find this coffee? I have to try because of the name.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
How is this coffee?? Where can you buy it?!
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Is this any good?
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Is it good ? Tell me your experience?