BY KICKING HORSE COFFEE

Find coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! Kicking horse coffee organic fair trade three sisters medium roast ground coffee 10 oz see more...

jake r.
Very good product well worth it! I also love that it is organic product because it's very good that it is and more healthy!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a smooth coffee not too bitter a very enjoyable taste and even better that it's organic has plenty of caffeine to get your day going I would definitely repurchase
Jillian R.
We absolutely love Kicking Horse coffee in our household. We recently started to do French press and this brand in whole bean format is one of our favorites to use. Full of flavor and we appreciate that it is organic.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
This is amazing coffee. It's on the pricey side, but I usually stock up on some packages when I spend my points at Shoppers Drug Mart. Throw a bag or two in the freezer for a month or so to keep it fresh. I would definitely buy it again. Check out 51 has coupons all the time.
Tasha W.
Saskatoon
Soooo good! I use it with my reusable pods and have a great cup of coffee every morning
Darlene F.
Edmonton
My husband and I are constantly on the hunt for good coffee. We tried this one a few months ago and we both really like it. It's not bitter like so many coffees out there, and we find that it's even still good after it gets cold.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
I really enjoy the kicking horse coffee brand it is my favourite brand of coffee, here at my lover grovwrt shops it's about 16$ So it's a little pricey. But sometimes it'll go on sale for about 10$ and that's when I usually scoop it up. This one is really good, it's smooths and has a rich taste to it. I would buy it again. I 100% recommend it.
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
My favorite coffee. I buy the 1kg bag off of amazon. It regularly goes on sale, and I use it as part of my subscribe and save so I get a percentage off anyways.

It's a medium flavored, great tasting cup of coffee. I recommend it to everyone, and frequently give it as a gift to new parents!
Cleia M.
I tried kicking horse coffee once and have never looked back since. I didn't know coffee could taste to good, especially when freshly ground.
Alex T.
Ottawa
I love Kicking Horse Coffee and Three Sisters is my favorite roast. It is rich and flavorful. I often find this brand on sale at my grocery store, and that's when I stock up!
Luann B.
Crab Orchard, KY
Where does Kicking Horse get their coffee names?