Kicking Horse Coffee Organic Fair Trade Three Sisters Medium Roast uploaded by Lana S.

BY KICKING HORSE COFFEE

Find coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! Kicking horse coffee organic fair trade three sisters medium roast ground coffee 10 oz see more...

Buy on iHerb
Jillian R.
We absolutely love Kicking Horse coffee in our household. We recently started to do French press and this brand in whole bean format is one of our favorites to use. Full of flavor and we appreciate that it is organic.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
This is a smooth coffee not too bitter a very enjoyable taste and even better that it's organic has plenty of caffeine to get your day going I would definitely repurchase
jake r.
Very good product well worth it! I also love that it is organic product because it's very good that it is and more healthy!
Alyssa P.
Falher
First off I absolutely love the packaging and the names of the different Strengths of coffee. The package is a nice size as personally I don’t drink lots of coffee. The taste way really good and as a medium roast it is the perfect strength! Kicking Horse Coffee Organic Fair Trade Three Sisters Medium Roast
Darlene F.
Edmonton
My husband and I are constantly on the hunt for good coffee. We tried this one a few months ago and we both really like it. It's not bitter like so many coffees out there, and we find that it's even still good after it gets cold.
Tiffany S.
Spaniards Bay, NL
This is a great coffee. I am a single mom of two, and like a good cup of coffee in the morning with a decent kick. I enjoy this coffee, it’s at a reasonable price point, and has a great flavour.
yyyy x.
My favorite coffee. I buy the 1kg bag off of amazon. It regularly goes on sale, and I use it as part of my subscribe and save so I get a percentage off anyways.

It's a medium flavored, great tasting cup of coffee. I recommend it to everyone, and frequently give it as a gift to new parents!
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
I really enjoy the kicking horse coffee brand it is my favourite brand of coffee, here at my lover grovwrt shops it's about 16$ So it's a little pricey. But sometimes it'll go on sale for about 10$ and that's when I usually scoop it up. This one is really good, it's smooths and has a rich taste to it. I would buy it again. I 100% recommend it.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
This is amazing coffee. It's on the pricey side, but I usually stock up on some packages when I spend my points at Shoppers Drug Mart. Throw a bag or two in the freezer for a month or so to keep it fresh. I would definitely buy it again. Check out 51 has coupons all the time.
Alex T.
Ottawa
I love Kicking Horse Coffee and Three Sisters is my favorite roast. It is rich and flavorful. I often find this brand on sale at my grocery store, and that's when I stock up!
Luann B.
Crab Orchard, KY
Where does Kicking Horse get their coffee names?