Kicking Horse Coffee Cliff Hanger Espresso Medium, Whole Bean Coffee, 2.2 lb Pouch

BY KICKING HORSE COFFEE

Kicking Horse Coffee Cliff Hanger Espresso - Whole Bean - 2.2 lb. Deeply anchored in Africa, Indonesia and the Americas, this exceptionally smooth medium blend coffee offers a lifeline to rich, sweet, cocoa tastes. see more...

Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
Fantastic espresso for the price! Not too dry, not too oily, smooth finish with lots of crema, not bitter at all. I adore Kicking Horse and I love that I can get it with my amazon order! Highly recommend! It also makes a lovely coffee and a decent americano!
Rosangela D.
It's a good coffee and it taste ok on my opinion I mean who doesn't love espresso coffee