BeveragesCoffee & TeaKicking Horse Coffee
Kicking Horse Coffee, 454 Horse Power, Ground Coffee, 10 Ounce

Kicking Horse Coffee, 454 Horse Power, Ground Coffee, 10 Ounce

by Kicking Horse Coffee

This smooth riding dark horse conjures up power from the depths of the shadows. This is the winner, the champion of taste. The one that goes the extra mile. Hop on, hold on, and head for the hills.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kicking Horse Coffee, 454 Horse Power, Ground Coffee, 10 Ounce!
joy R.
Worcester, MA
I wasnt impressed by this coffee. Packaging was beautiful and you could tell a lot of thought was put into it. It tasted bitter and almost like it had been rolled around in a wet dogs fur. The smell was incredible and did fill the room but once it het the heat it disappeared.
Lior L.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite coffee, I drink it every morning. I only get the dark roast kind. I wish they had bigger bags of these !!
Yna D.
Denver, CO
I've never savored a coffee like I did this one! Strong yet flavorful, one of those coffees with layers of flavor and delicious both strong and watered down (which is important, especially if you're making coffee for a household!). The 10-oz bag is also the perfect size to try – it lasts awhile, but not so long that the coffee loses freshness. I prefer to make mine in my french press, but I don't think it's possible to screw this one up! :)
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
3,502 reviews
It’s great product to try and I’d you try new things and new way as it will encourage you to step forward in life and make your own experience yes [email protected] meet my expectations
Amy C.
Strong coffee with a good strong taste. It's kind of hard to find but it's worth it to buy when you find it. The name says it all... It is packed with lots of kick and flavor.
Morgan B.
Dufur, OR
Good coffee nice and dark like I like my coffee does have tones of more of a chocolate taste which was good
Eileen N.
Pickens, SC
This Kicking Horse Coffee, Dark Roast, Ground, 10 oz is the real deal. It is darker than most coffees I have had in the last several months, yet it is delightfully smooth, too. For me, that is a winning combination.

It arrives in a fold-down, resealable package. It was fresh I could tell when opening the bag. The scent was earthy AND heavenly. The taste is full-bodied. It is the perfect eye-opener for my family and me. Already ground, you are one step closer to your morning jolt of java.

Kicking Horse is Kosher and Certified Organic & Fair Trade coffee. These shade-grown Arabica beans are roasted 3,000 feet above sea level, near the Columbia River. The people behind Kicking Horse have been doing this for nearly 20 years, and it shows in this blend. I would say without qualification that it stands out proudly as one of the top three on my list of favorite tasting coffees ever. Good company!

Josie F.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
For brewed coffee, this is my all-time favorite! Smooth taste, not bitter at all, and the smell is to die for. If you can find this, try it. You won't be disappointed. A little on the pricy side but worth every penny.
Danica I.
Leskovac
Best coffee in the world! I drink this coffee literally every single day! I think that maybe they can improve packaging design, but it doesn’t really matter to me, because the flavor is fantastic, I recommend!
Nicole S.
Bradford, ON
I love Kicking Horse coffees! After trying their cold brews I knew I had to get a whole bag. I like that there is a coffee for everyone in this line. This one was bold and had an awesome flavor. Being a black coffee drinker, I can get a sense of good quality coffee without the distraction of sweeteners or creamers - and this one is great!

Looking for your answer?