BY KICKEE PANTS #79 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

KicKee Pants Basic Blanket Super soft, our blankets are perfect for swaddling your little one. 95% Bamboo Viscose, 5% Lycra Wash on Gentle/Deliacte Cycle, Tumble Dry on Low Heat Made in China 40" x 29"Kicky Pants is now KicKee Pants - new name, same great brand! see more...

Jasmyne J.
Jasmyne J.
Orem, UT
Kickee pants blankets are absolutely phenomenal! They are pretty expensive initially but they hold up well even to frequent use! I have never regretted purchasing one, in fact I feel like I wasted money buying any other swaddling blanket! My son really enjoys being swaddled but still like to move a little, we love that he can be wrapped so tightly but the material is stretchy enough that he can wiggle and squirm without coming unwrapped...oh and don't even get me started on how soft the material is! These swaddling blankets somehow manage to calm a crying baby even when nothing else seems to work. Plus, they are so stinkin adorable I could die! This has become my go to shower gift! I definitely recommend these blankets to everyone, even the sweet gals at the pediatricians office!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
At first I didn't understand the hype of kickee pants but they are worth every penny I bought my son a sleeper when he was 7 months old now 16 months and it still fits him the softness and stretchyness of it make it such great quality. Definitely worth every penny.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
california
There is nothing softer than kickee pants fabric. My son loves everything that they have . It is lightweight and easy to pack .