Kickboard Micro Mini 3-in-1 Kick Scooter uploaded by nicole r.

BY KICKBOARD #65 in Outdoor Play

Mini 3-in-1 Kick Scooter The Mini 3in1 is a quality ride-on toy and scooter that 'grows' with children from age 1 through age 5. It offers 3 age-appropriate styles of ride, starting with a ride-on seat at age 1, a Mini scooter with short O-bar steering at age 2, and the Mini Micro 3-wheel kickboard scooter with T-bar at ages 3-5. The award-winning Mini scooter now with Seat O-bar T-bar Specifications: Ages: 1-5 Weight Limit: 30 lbs see more...

Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
The best scooter we have ever had! My daughter learnt how to ride it when she was 2, and not she is pro at riding scooter at the age of 3! It gives you the sitting option when you introduce it to your young kid which is very effective way to start I want to say. And it glides, rides super smooth without a problem. We bought it from Amazon, and very Very happy with the purchase. I would recommend it.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Okay this is by far the best purchase that we have made as far as toys go for my son. We got this for him for his first birthday. To this day he still rides it EVERYDAY. Super sturdy, easy to maneuver, well made. We are looking to get him a bigger boy scooter from the same company. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
We bought this for my son for Christmas, he had just turned 2. He loves riding it around inside and out. We just took the seat off so he can start using it that way. This is one of the best things we have bought since he loves it so much. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little expensive.
Mutlu H.
Istanbul
I got this for my 3yo daughter. It is amazing. She was able to use right away without much trials and errors (falls :)). Since the handle does not turn the whees but the tilt, it is very stable. All parts of the product is very well made; handle, wheels, brake. As an engineer, I especially appreciate such quality design and production.