Kicho Sheep Oil Cream

by Kicho

(1) Hero Ingredient Lanolin is derived from the wool of sheep (without cruelty) to lock hydration into even the most arid, moisture and oil-devoid skin. Lanolin works to bind moisture to the skin without forming an occlusive, which creates a barrier on the skin, as this often leads to breakouts Therefore, even for breakout prone skin, lanolin will help heal and keep the skin soft, without clogging the pores.

(2) Shea butter and collagen further hydrate skin while improving/reinforcing firmness.

(3) A veritable smoothie of fruit extracts like blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and cranberry leave the skin bright, and fortify against environmental damage due to their high antioxidant content. The fruit extracts are also high in Vitamin C, which helps to repair the skin and boost the cell turnover rate, diminishing signs of aging like fine lines and dark spots.

(4) Lavender, orange peel, lemon peel, and rosemary oil act as sebum balancers which help to keep the skin balanced.

(5) Finally, Totarol is a natural preservative with anti-bacterial properties containing more antioxidant power than vitamin E, protecting the skin and improving its overall texture, tone, and health.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sea Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Ceramide 3, Dipeptide, Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate , Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Rasberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolla (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, CI 19140, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Totarol, Decylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, CI 15985

Please send me this to try
Does anyone use Kicho Sheep Oil Cream? I'll have mine on sunday to try it and write a review after! I'm so excited!!!!!!
Where can this item be purchased? Do they have a website?
Start your review of Kicho Sheep Oil Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is like thick, luxurious butter! It melts into the skin without any unpleasant residue & keeps my skin moisturized & nourished all day/night!
Lily H.
I do find this incredibly rich and moisturizing. I love to use this for day and night as the final step of my skincare. It smells great and fruity and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The only problem I have is that I believe it causes my skin to break out every single time I use it. Like I always form closed comedones on my chin that are pesky to remove. So unfortunately, I can't really use this product but that's just a personal gripe.
Aimee W.
Kicho Sheep Oil Cream uploaded by Aimee W.
I just recently had the wonderful pleasure of getting to try Kicho Cosmetics Lanolin & 8 Berry Sheep Oil Cream and after just a few days’ use, I am left in awe with how soft and firm my face feels. This product comes in a cute, elegant glass jar and deserves its luxurious design. It is made with real sheep oil extracted from sheep’s hair and 8 different berries packing this product full of antioxidants. It has sort of a thick texture but applies nice and smooth and doesn’t leave my skin feeling heavy or greasy.  It doesn’t take much to evenly apply over my face and neck and it also works wonders for dry hands leaving them feeling soft as silk. I was really impressed with how well my makeup applied after using this product. I had no issues with streaking. This product has a sweet citrus smell that is very pleasant. I fell in love with this product for so many reason and was completely blown away with my results. I started to see my skin’s tone start to even out, the puffiness around my eyes diminish, my skins texture was softer and firmer and only after just a few days of using. I highly recommend giving this product a try! I received this Kicho Cosmetics Lanolin & 8 Berry Sheep Oil Cream free from 0.8 L USA for testing purposes. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Ilene D.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been using this as a night cream and day cream during the autumn and winter months and it's great for sensitive skin. It's a light moisturizer and it doesn't burn the skin. It either locks moisture in or it provides the perfect amount of moisture for my skin. I have combination skin so I don't like thick creams or sleeping packs.
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
I love it! It is way too creamy, silky and rich. And gosh, it smells so good! This one is a bomb! It is a cream in texture, but once you apply it on your face, it will melt and will easily absorb by the skin. It is very light on the face. It is very rich but when you put it on, it’s like nothing heavy on it. I like how they formulated this cream cause the fact that it came from the sheep’s oil, it’s actually grease-free! Leaves your skin so smooth! Especially, when you apply it at night, the next morning it will gives you a brightening effect which I really like cause I do have a dry skin, so I usually have some break outs but with this cream, No doubts. I’m inlove! I guess the main downside of this luxe cream is just the price itself which is normal for those products which contains lanolin but it will go a long way. @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle Angeline G.