BY KIBBLES 'N BITS #93 in Dog Food

Kibbles 'N Bits® Brand Dog Food Savory Beef & Chicken Flavor Mini Bits.
The bits make it Better®.
Small breed.
With real meaty bits.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Smaller pieces that are easy to chew.

• I have a small pup who has a very weak stomach. It's very...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this dog food? Has anyone had any bad ...6 Answers
  • My dog has stomach issues with most dog foods, but he is ...2 Answers
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
Both my dogs love Kibbles n Bits! I’ve been feeding it to my older dog (Shepherd/lab mix) for nearly eleven years, and to my younger dog (pit bull/boxer mix) for a little over a year. It’s the only brand they’ll both eat. I recently switched to the smaller sized pieces since my older dog has been having a hard time chewing lately, and he doesn’t have trouble eating anymore! I’ll be feeding my dogs this brand for years to come.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy has a really sensitive tummy and is a super picky eater so finding dog food thats both easy on his belly and that he likes was quite a challenge. We tried a large variety of dog food and this was the only one that not only did he LOVE, but it also didn't upset his stomach (I.e. give him gas, diarrhea, etc). It's inexpensive and you can almost always find a coupon for Kibbles N Bits which is awesome!
Jessica P.
Altavista
My tiny 13 lb boy loves this food. He likes to think he's a big dog but when it comes to the size of his good there's no denying the truth. Even my bigger dogs will go over and eat his food instead of their own. I don't know if its the tiny bites or the great flavor but they all love it.
Rebeca Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small chihuahua loves this, this is definitely her favorite food, we buy this at walmart, is a good value , it also helps my doggie to have a nice stool which is important. I’ll definitely recommend this.
Lesly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to really love this brand I always like to purchase different brands because I like for him to try new stuff and that way he doesn’t get bored of eating the same thing over and over and he seems to really enjoy these because he eats the entire portion in his bowl . I love how creative these are they have little designs like beef and a dog bone and some other little shapes.
Opal W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs and can buy one 50 pond bag and it can usually last me a little longer than a month. Great because it has small pieces so both my large and small dog can easily eat it.
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
Love this dog food. My dog loves it too. My dog is an older small dog so she needs a smaller type of dog food. She eats it effortlessly. Definitely recommend for older dogs.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that they are made for small breeds. I have 3 dogs one maltese and two poodles. And this makes it easier for them to eat since they have small mouths and small teeth
Michelle H.
North port , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yorkie loves this mini bits it makes it easier for her to eat her food, we love that it’s not a very hard food for her to eat since she is 14 and missing some teeth
Renn J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky eating Yorkie LOVES the small breed kibbles n bits! One of the only foods that keeps her from having allergic reactions. The big bag lasts us foreverrrrr. She loves playing with the kibbles before eating with them and throwing them around the kitchen, LOL! We bought ours from Ingles :) I will always buy!
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I find this dog food? Has anyone had any bad experience with this dog food before?
Laura T.
Sparks, NV
Has anyone had any negatives experiences with this brand using long term?
Jennifer G.
My dog has stomach issues with most dog foods, but he is great with this brand. I love it and def recommend it.
Frannie G.
Sanford, NC
I have a small pup who has a very weak stomach. It's very difficult for me to switch his dog food and know exactly what to give him. I tried Pedigree and it gave him an upset stomach and worms! I was just wondering if anyone else's pup has had any issues with this brand of dog food?