BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'N Bits® Brand Dog Food Savory Beef & Chicken Flavor Mini Bits.
The bits make it Better®.
Small breed.
With real meaty bits.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Smaller pieces that are easy to chew.

• I have a small pup who has a very weak stomach. It's very...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this dog food? Has anyone had any bad ...6 Answers
  • My dog has stomach issues with most dog foods, but he is ...2 Answers
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
Both my dogs love Kibbles n Bits! I’ve been feeding it to my older dog (Shepherd/lab mix) for nearly eleven years, and to my younger dog (pit bull/boxer mix) for a little over a year. It’s the only brand they’ll both eat. I recently switched to the smaller sized pieces since my older dog has been having a hard time chewing lately, and he doesn’t have trouble eating anymore! I’ll be feeding my dogs this brand for years to come.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy has a really sensitive tummy and is a super picky eater so finding dog food thats both easy on his belly and that he likes was quite a challenge. We tried a large variety of dog food and this was the only one that not only did he LOVE, but it also didn't upset his stomach (I.e. give him gas, diarrhea, etc). It's inexpensive and you can almost always find a coupon for Kibbles N Bits which is awesome!
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
My tiny 13 lb boy loves this food. He likes to think he's a big dog but when it comes to the size of his good there's no denying the truth. Even my bigger dogs will go over and eat his food instead of their own. I don't know if its the tiny bites or the great flavor but they all love it.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that they are made for small breeds. I have 3 dogs one maltese and two poodles. And this makes it easier for them to eat since they have small mouths and small teeth
Renn J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky eating Yorkie LOVES the small breed kibbles n bits! One of the only foods that keeps her from having allergic reactions. The big bag lasts us foreverrrrr. She loves playing with the kibbles before eating with them and throwing them around the kitchen, LOL! We bought ours from Ingles :) I will always buy!
Tasha W.
Henderson, KY
Good for dogs with or without teeth. Some of the dogs in my house are older and have fragile teeth or no teeth at all. Seems to be the only ones they will eat because its yummy and soft.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I have a pitbull she's about a year old and she's a very picky eater I can't even tell you how many different dog food me and my fiancé have bought for her and it seems that this is the only one she has like so far I think maybe because the dog food bites are a little smaller and they're kind of soft I would recommend for anybody who has a dog that they're having trouble getting to eat to try this food out
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My for baby loves kibbles n bits! I love that I have a choice of different flavors it’s great on his sensitive tummy and he loves it. The price is great and I would recommend trying this for your fur baby especially if you have a small breed dog. My little baby loves his kibbles
Rebecca R.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was barely eating his other foods I tried and not gaining weight. I finally came across these Mini bits for small breeds. He is eating well and finally gaining weight. He loves Kibbles and Bits Mini Bits!
Kiersten B.
Riverton
I bought my puppy expensive food and she hated it so my older dogs eats this and we decided to switch to it. she loves it and won't eat anything else besides human food. She is a medium sized pup and is so cute. As long as she is happy then that is all that matters.
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I find this dog food? Has anyone had any bad experience with this dog food before?
Laura T.
Sparks, NV
Has anyone had any negatives experiences with this brand using long term?
Jennifer G.
My dog has stomach issues with most dog foods, but he is great with this brand. I love it and def recommend it.
Frannie G.
Sanford, NC
I have a small pup who has a very weak stomach. It's very difficult for me to switch his dog food and know exactly what to give him. I tried Pedigree and it gave him an upset stomach and worms! I was just wondering if anyone else's pup has had any issues with this brand of dog food?

Walmart