Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKibbles 'n Bits
Small Breed (Beef and Chicken) - Dry Dog Food

Kibbles 'n Bits Small Breed (Beef and Chicken) - Dry Dog Food

by Kibbles 'n Bits

Delight your dog with the savory flavor of beef and chicken Small Breed Kibbles 'n Bits Dry Dog Food. With complete and balanced nutrition, your little pup will love the taste while getting plenty of nutrition to power play and snuggles. The small pieces are easy for your small dog to chew, and high-quality protein supports strong muscles and development.

country of origin 2: United States

pet food type: Dry

Package Quantity: 1.0

exterior container type: Bag

state of readiness: Ready to eat

Main Ingredient: Meat

Form: Kibble

Pet Lifestage: All Ages

container features: Resealable

Pet Caution Statement: Not for human consumption

Used For: Immune System Health

primary flavors: Chicken

exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

store location: Dry

Intended Pet Type: Dog

breed size: Small

pet food and health features: No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors

storage state: Room temperature

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kibbles 'n Bits Small Breed (Beef and Chicken) - Dry Dog Food!
Angela  S.
My dog love this brand of food. I have tried others but this is the one hes seemed to like the best. He is a small breed (25 lbs). We can get it at Walmart and it doesn't cost overly much. He loves it so I won't change to another. I recommend this product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🐶
Lisa J.
My Ralphie loves his small breed kibbles and bits. We’ve tried numerous brands since he’s came to live with us 8 months ago and kibbles and bits is his favorite by far. I paid 5.97 for the small bag at Walmart.
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
My dogs love this treats. My dogs looks very happy with this treats and healthy. They are just small bites which is even better for my chihuahua and easy to chewing.
Kim S.
Camden
Our dog seems to really enjoys this product. Has a decent smell and texture. Seems to be a good value for the price. I can’t think of anything that I would improve on the product. I do recommend.
jessica V.
Arlington , TX
I love that it's the right size for my small dog sofy she loves this I always buy the big bag so i will last me weeks also my dog is really picky with her food but this brand seems to make her happy so I'm going t ok stick to this dog food brand
Jessica M.
Clairton, PA
My dogs isnt a picky eater maxx likes this brand as well as a few others the product looks and smell good
Stefanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
She loves this product.i also like the varieties and price is good because I don't work and boyfriend supports me and we have two dogs. One small and one huge.
Dawn S.
Lexington, KY
My dog enjoys it but I hate how strong it smells. She loves it, but I can't stand feeding it to her. It makes me gag to smell it
Kim P.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Dogs pretty much love this stuff it's not the healthiest but right now we're on a limit of prices as you can see with the $15some12 packs of can so we've had to take it easy in by the cheapest that we can and I still follow the doctor's advice one cup of dry for her a day and if your dog's like it keep a moment just watch their weight
Lisa  R.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
Kibbles 'n Bits Small Breed (Beef and Chicken) - Dry Dog Food is perfect for my Chihuahua Furbaby. The firmer morsels are the perfect size and easy to chew for my little guy. He loves the beef and chicken blend and this is a dry food I feel good about giving him. This is an excellent value for the price and easily found at the stores near me. 🐶😛

Looking for your answer?