BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

The new kibble blend of Kibbles 'n Bits Original dry dog food features the same variety of tastes and textures that gets tails wagging—now with green kibble! This antioxidant-rich, healthy dog food contains high-quality ingredients including vegetables and 23 essential vitamins & minerals. And it has the signature mix of crunchy kibble and meaty bits, making a delicious meal with complete and balanced nutrition that you can feel good about serving every day! see more...

• Does this happen to give anyone else's dogs the runs?? My...2 Answers
  • Where is your favorite place to buy this?1 Answers
Terra W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've had our Boston terrier for about 8 years. We use to spend big money at pet shops and he would only eat a small amount a day and never really gained any weight. Well I took a chance about 5 years ago and purchased this from a local dollar general and he loved it! We haven't looked back. Thanks kibble!
Shiara R.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dog Loves Kibbles And Bits. Her Favorite Is The Bistro Flavor. When I First Introduced Her To Kibbles And Bits She Was Barely Eating Her Previous Food So I Was Glad She Was Eating It No Problem. I Had Her On It For About A Year Before I Noticed That It Was Making Her Constipated. And Then She Went Back To Barely Eating At All.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I was feeding my husky PRO PLAN® SAVOR® ADULT Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula for a year before she tried kibbles n bits, and now she refuses to eat Purina. She loves this blend of dog food and it’s only $21 at Walmart for the same size bag I was paying $45 for! If she’s happy I’m happy!
Tiffany P.
Sissonville
I have a very picky dog this is one of the only foods he will eat. It's a great price for how much you're getting. It's easy for my dog to eat. Cons would probably be that there's nothing in it for active dogs like mine.
Donna P.
Lexington
My dog will only eat Kibbles n Bits dry food. We've tried to get him to eat other brands but he refuses and would go hungry. So Kibbles n bits must be one Yummy food
Holly C.
Johnson City
This is the only brand of dog food my oldest pup will eat! It's also the only brand my younger pup can stomach! It's cheap, and they like it, so I have no complaints! I'd recommend this to fur parents with a budget who have picky pups!
Priscilla G.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I tho I this is a good product my doggy loves it Big Heart Pet Brands Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Meals Oven Roasted Beef Flavor - 16 lb. It is very healthy for him gives him more energy to be more active
Jessica J.
My dog likes it! It's soft for him to chew! He'll eat after a while then hardly eat it but that's with all dog food. I have a hard time finding a dog food that he will eat consistently.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
It's a nice cheap brand that toy can find at pretty much any store. I've got 2 different dog breeds & both eat this brand & flavor with no problems or issues. Plus it's very inexpensive!
Kristen L.
Springfield
It's a quality product. The only reason I wouldn't read it five star is because it does not contain meat as the first ingredient and it does contain grains. Other than that it has never made my dog sick and it has never upset her stomach. It seems to be a food that she enjoys and so I enjoy buying it for her.
Cristina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this happen to give anyone else's dogs the runs?? My dogs love this but they just get the runs everytime so they don't eat it often
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where is your favorite place to buy this?