Kibbles 'n Bits Kibbles n Bits Original Savory Chicken and Beef, 17.6-Pounds

by Kibbles 'n Bits

1 Pack = 17.6 lb (8.0 kg); Dog Food - Original - Savory Chicken and Beef Flavor. Meets all AAFCO standards for complete and balanced nutrition. Kibbles 'n Bits is now better than ever! Each and every variety has a new savory taste your dog is sure to love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kibbles 'n Bits Kibbles n Bits Original Savory Chicken and Beef, 17.6-Pounds!
My dogs love this food!!! They have sensitive stomachs and this food does not hurt them at all! It’s chewy (in which feels good and doesn’t break/crack there teeth) and is not too expensive! Definitely recommend to any dog owner!
Halfmoon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food my dogs will eat!! I have tried other more expensive dog food and they wanted no part of it. It is not to expensive. I highly recommend this product.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not like this food. This food has a lot of red dye which most dogs are sensitive to, including my own dog. They also don't have many flavor options which isn't good for dogs who are sensitive to chicken or beef. I would not recommend this food.
Liberty
Our pups loveeee this dog food more than anything. There is litterally nothing wrong about this product. Even tho they could add a little more protein but that is it! Definitely recommend to other pet owners
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both of my dogs love this food. I've tried others but this seems to be their favorite. They love the bistro one!! Its fairly priced as well for a 50lb bag is about 25 dollars!
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand of dog food that my dog will eat. His favorite was the Homestyle flavor but unfortunately i can’t find it anymore. He likes this flavor too though
San Miguel, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This the dog food my dogs will ONLY eat after i finally switched from the ones they don’t like (2 times) , they are super picky but they always leave out green or red and begs for more food .
Johnson City, TN
Kibbles 'n Bits Kibbles n Bits Original Savory Chicken and Beef, 17.6-Pounds uploaded by Callie Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
My furbaby absolutely loves this brand. We have been through so many brands and this is the only brand she will fully eat. If your dog is a picky eater, should definitely try Kibbles 'n Bits!
Iva, SC
My dogs love this food and refuse to eat anything other than this. It is affordable and my dogs gobble every bite down. I buy it from Walmart and Fred’s. They have similar pricing so that is good. I would recommend.
Raeford, Nc
Not a very good brand, although cheap and looks like it would do the job, this food made my dogs very sick. I have a Great Dane. And the other dog was a Pomeranian/lab. I probably would never purchase again. Not recommended for medium to large dogs! May work well with small dog digestive systems.

Looking for your answer?