BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Tyler A.
Greensboro, NC
I️ always gave my dog the beef version of this however one time I accidentally got the chicken one and my dog some how managed to eat everything but the white chicken pieces. So, I’m assuming that she did not like the chicken. However, I do think the price of this brand is good and my dog does seem to enjoy more than other brands we’ve tried. Would recommend to other dog owners.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
My dogs love this. Though I do have a slight complaint if they do not finish the bag before it dries out the smaller dog refuses to eat it.
Kayla R.
Latonia
My male boxer absolutely loves this I don’t know what it is but he eats his whole bowl and wants more.
Sierra S.
Wheatfield
My dogs absolute FAVORITE food in the world. Very easy for him to eat and he never turns it down!
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dogs love the homestyle flavors of Kibbles. Only pros... No cons!......,,,..