Kibbles 'n Bits Dog Food Original uploaded by Carly H.

BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'n Bits® Original Brand Dog Food.
The Bits Make It Better®.
Savory beef & chicken flavor.
With real meaty bits.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
For dogs of all sizes. see more...

Mary H.
Centreville
We have tried many different brands of dog food for our two Siberian Huskies, and they usually have a lukewarm reaction. Kibbles and Bits is the only brand that they consistently get excited about and eat the entire bowl full. They offer different flavors as well as the original, and my dogs enjoy those just as much. The choices of bag size is excellent, from a small bag that feeds my two dogs for only two days, to a very large one that I cannot even pick up, which feeds them for weeks. The price is excellent and is honestly why I first tried it, but my dogs seemed to enjoy it much more than that higher priced brands. From the nutritional information I've looked at , I can say it offers superior benefits and our dogs are energetic and have beautiful coats. Since this is the only food they eat, I have to give Kibbles and Bits all the credit. I reccommend this for dogs on regular diets who eat dry food. You won't regret buying it and your dog will thank you.
Carol B.
Round Rock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used with all the dogs we’ve had!!! Our old man that recently passed started on a more expensive, sensitive stomach one after a tummy surgery shortly after we got him, but after a few years, we were able to transition him to the Kibbles without issue.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Great price!!! We usually get the biggest bag and it will last as 2 weeks!! So it is definitely a great deal. Our dogs seem to love all the different flavors. It has never caused any issues with any of our dogs.
Sessie V.
jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried several different brands for my dogs and this has been the best one yet! I have 2 large dogs and a 50lb bag last about 2 weeks maybe 3. With the amount that they eat, kibbles n bits is affordable and easy on my pockets.
Nichole L.
Morgantown , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I know people say this food is bad, but it's the only food that doesn't make my dog sick. I avoided it for as long as I could, but after years of trying different foods everything making her sick, I finally game if after she ate it at a friends house and didn't get sick. You cannot beat the price.
Carly H.
Pittsburgh, PA
We bought a bag of this from pet smart and it had cobwebs inside of it and what looked like little hairs coming out of the food. Luckily we looked at it before we fed it to our dog. We definitely will not be buying this again
Kaydi S.
Sacramento, CA
My dogs really liked this at first when I introduced it to them . After a few months they began to have stomach problems and were throwing up from it . I could have been giving them way too many also
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
I get this at the animal shelter where I volunteer at and we never give it to the dogs because its so gross. We give it to the birds and raccoons and they love it.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My dogs love this dog food but I know personally that it is not the best thing for them so I switched brands and now I buy their food at the pet store.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
I don't like to feed my dogs this food. I don't like that it has artificial coloring which I feel gives my dogs ear infections.