Kibbles 'n Bits Dog Food n' Beefy Bits uploaded by Marizella P.

BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'n Bits® Brand 'n Beefy Bits Dog Food.
The bits make it Better®.
Savory beef flavor.
Made with real beef.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
For dogs of all sizes. see more...

Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This kibbles and bits dog food with the flavor beefy bites is my dogs absolute number one favorite. In my town it is hard to find, sometimes I have to go to multiple grocery store‘s to make sure I get it. My dog is so picky that if I get the original brand she will not eat all of it. But if I get beefy bites she will eat her whole bowl and look for more. Overall kibbles and bits has been the best dog food I have found for my baby girl. We had gone through quite a few brands to find that she loves this one the best
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Great amount of product for the price. Our dogs seem to love this food and have never had issues with any of the flavors we have purchased. We have 5 dogs all different breeds ranging from small to extra large.
amber m.
Villa Rica
Great product I would definitely recommend to other dog owner for a cheaper dog brand company they are great. And my dog can be completely picky and difficult. If he don't like it he won't eat it.
Linda K.
Machesney Pk, IL
Our little pup is very picky! She loves kibbles 'n bits Beefy bits! Sure does make life easier to not have to worry that she's getting good food. She's 6 pounds and the bits are perfect size for her.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's cheap and my dogs love it lol I usually buy this when I'm saving money. Not the most nutritious for them but they don't mind and love the soft pieces.
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Best treats ever! i give my dog one a day and he loves them. they don't smell bad and they are full of flavor, well at least my dog thinks so lol
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
My dog likes this food and he is a picky pit bull! It’s on the inexpensive side we will use this time to time when his premium food runs out
Karley F.
My dog used to eat this when he was little. But he would only eat the soft pebbles and leave the hard ones. So I had to switch his food.
Jen C.
norfolk va
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I normally buy the big bag for like $18 at walmart. For some reason this is the only brand of dog food my pitbull will eat.
Brandy D.
Abilene, TX
My dog loves this brand it is soft and has a crunch, many different flavors to change up their diet a little for fun.