BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'n Bits® Brand Grilled Beef Steak & Vegetable Flavor Dog Food.
Homestyle wholesome home cooked taste.
With real meaty bits.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
For dogs of all sizes. see more...

• Where do you usually buy this product at? I get mine at W...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs seem to enjoy this particular flavor the most. They practically knock us over when we come in the door with it. The flavor variety helps and the price doesn't hurt. We go through the 50 pound bag every 3 weeks. Feeding the dogs twice a day. And sometimes more when our two year old feels she needs to feed them extra.
Shawna G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two dogs, a Poodle mix, and my Chihuahua, both eat this for their daily diet. They love the grilled steak. They usually eat all that first then snack on the left overs through out the day. Great product. Good price too.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
My dog only eats Kibbles and Bits, usually the regular bag of it. Sometimes I buy him this kind and add a little water and stir it to give him a gravy-like dinner.
RACHEL P.
Discovery Bay, CA
Tries this food with our lab/border collie when she got older and needed small pieces. It was cheaper but she would never finish her dinner and I always thought it smelled bad!
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried several brands of dog food. I have 3 dogs and Kibbles and bits is one that they all enjoy. It is also one of the more affordable brands.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I prefer this product over regular dry food, or regular canned food. Kibbles n bits is the perfect combination for a pet as picky as mine to enjoy.
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
kibbles n bits are my go bag for my pup. pieces are small enough that she can pick up and eat.. she loves her kibbles n bites.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Great size. I'm assuming great flavor since my picky babies are eating it. they love about all flavors of kibbles and bits
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
My dogs love Kibbles and Bits. Especially the Grilled Beef Steak and Vegetables. I feed it to them every day.
Hailey W.
Dog loves this!! So much better than wet food and cheaper too! My dog never leaves any behind in his bowl!!
Shawna G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where do you usually buy this product at? I get mine at WalMart