Kibbles 'n Bits Brand Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound

BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

As part of our Chef's Choice line of culinary-inspired foods, Kibbles 'n Bits Homestyle Grilled Beef & Vegetable Flavors dog food lets you share the taste and nutrition of a favorite family meal with your pet. Each bite of this thoughtfully prepared meal gives your dog the big taste of grilled beef and vegetables, and the high-quality ingredients provide complete and balanced nutrition. It's a delicious, hearty homestyle meal that you can feel good about serving your dog every day! see more...

Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay I’ve been buying this for my puppy for months now and she loves it. She’s been eating this since she was just a little puppy and honestly I won’t change her food ever. I have a 6 month old (she’ll be 7 months tomorrow) pitsky puppy (pit bull husky mix) and she looks healthy as can be. She’s growing as she should. I highly recommend for anyone who is trying to transition to a different food for they pup/ dog or for anyone who just got a dog! This is my go to!
Amber B.
Casar, NC
My dog loves this and won’t touch anything else. You get so much product and it doesn’t cost a fortune. Wish the bag was bigger because she has a major appetite but other than that it’s great. Highly recommend!
Ashley H.
This is my dog’s favorite food! When we got him from the shelter, it was difficult getting him to eat, but this food stuck and we haven’t turned back! Highly recommend.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this dog food. We originally got it because we needed to find something small and soft for her to chew and the usual food we get her was out. My dog has a hard time eating because she tends to eat to fast and choke on her food. This food is perfect for her, and I don't think we'll be going back to that other brand any time son.
Amy B.
Holtville
My dog loves it. I like it has hard and soft pieces in it. I also like the price. I’ve always feed her this brand.
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this food its soft for my oldest one an great for my small dog