by Kibbles 'n Bits

My dog is super picky when it comes to her dog food. Has anyone tried this? If so, did your dog love it, like it, hate it? Please let me know. Thank you.
Start your review of Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Oven Roasted Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food, 3.5-Pound (Pack of 6)!
Product Highlights
“this is a great dry dog food my dogs love it.” in reviews
“I was so excited when kibbles and bits came out with different flavors.” in reviews
Salem, Nh
My dogs are very picky over their food! This is their favorite! I worry that its not the healthiest choice but they are happy and healthy babies.
Philadelphia , PA
My dog loves this stuff! she eats it right up, i usually put a scoop of pumpkin and mix it together. she never misses a meal
Palm Bay, FL
Kibbles n bits are great I have two big pitbulls and they eat this stuff up immediately, they love the bistro flavor
Smyrna, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this flavor! Easy to handle bits make it easy for them to gobble up! They love the taste and smell
Mt Sterling, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs finish all of their food when I feed them this! Other brands they leave their bowls half full!
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Ong... She loves loves lovesssss them! Alway have to buy her a bag, & they're very cheap at Walmart! ;)
San Antonio
My mitts are spoiled they like the beef flavored but they prefer the bistro stuff maybe more flavor
Canon City, CO
My little dog is refusing to eat any of the food at all she wouldn't even try it
Noblesville, IN