Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Oven Roasted Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food, 3.5-Pound (Pack of 6)

BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

• My dog is super picky when it comes to her dog food. Has ...3 Answers
  • "this is a great dry dog food my dogs love it." in 3 reviews
  • "I was so excited when kibbles and bits came out with different flavors." in 1 review
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried many brands of food for my boys but this is the only one they will eat! I tried extensive brands, cheap brands, grain free, you name it but they love this one. Don't know why but I'll take it!
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Colby is not very picky about his food - however, he is picky about the times he gets fed. Sadly, most dog foods have a distinct odor that drives his human nuts. However, this dog food doesn't have that odor and it mixes well with his wet dog food. He eats almost all of it in one sitting, and he normally doesn't do that.
Ariel L.
Our dog absolutely LOVES this dog food. It’s pricey if you buy it in a smaller bag, but for the bulk 40-50pound bag, $23 isn’t too shabby. Also it’s made with real meats and veggies unlike most dog foods. It also has the right nutrients and protein for a growing dog.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
We got this food for our puppy while we were visiting friends in Florida at a local grocery store. We were bummed when we left because Toby (dog) REALLY liked the food, and we live in an area that doesn't have a whole lot selection-wise. How lucky we were that our local grocery store chain started carrying this food! Our dog usually drags his feet on eating his kibble and it goes stale by the next day, which means wasted $$$$, but he gobbles this stuff down within a day at most. He loves this and the chicken flavor, so we are hoping they are never discontinued.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This is the only dog food I buy for my pup! He really likes it and the price is great! I feel like he's getting a good serving of meat and veggies when he eats this. He likes all of the favors. :)
Rachel M.
Tampa, FL
I was so excited when kibbles and bits came out with different flavors. My dog gets bored with her food easily and loves kibbles in bits. She loves this one! Never a kibble left in the bowl after dinner time!
K. s.
Columbus, OH
I have had bad luck with this food, my dog didn't wanna eat it at first, I had to mix in some wet food and when he did finally eat, it made him throw up. He didn't seem to interested in the different tastes of the kibble
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
My dogs are very picky over their food! This is their favorite! I worry that its not the healthiest choice but they are happy and healthy babies.
Courtney S.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves this stuff! she eats it right up, i usually put a scoop of pumpkin and mix it together. she never misses a meal
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Kibbles n bits are great I have two big pitbulls and they eat this stuff up immediately, they love the bistro flavor
Lisa H.
My dog is super picky when it comes to her dog food. Has anyone tried this? If so, did your dog love it, like it, hate it? Please let me know. Thank you.