BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'n Bits® Brand Bistro Meals® Grilled Chicken Flavor Dog Food.
Easy zip.
Guaranteed freshness.
Thoughtfully prepared, bursting with flavor.
With tender meaty bits.
Spring vegetable & baked apple flavors.
100% complete & balanced nutrition/for dogs of all sizes. see more...

• Which flavor of Kibbles is your dogs' favorite?3 Answers
  • I was wondering if the ever made a variety without flax s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This flavor and the beef flavor my dog loves so much. Its moist not really hard out of all the brands we bought so far she really kikes kibble n bits so much as soon as we serve her shes ready to munch
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
My dog like kibbles n bits, if I buy another kind I get the look. She does like cat food though, I think she eats about as much cat food as she does dog food. Kibbles n bits is a big hit with her, so I try and please her.
Not sure how healthy it is and I add leftovers to this after dinner, but she has food in her bowl at all times. My smaller dog has trouble chewing this and really can not eat much of it. I feed her other things.
Megan B.
Greenacres, Fl
My dog likes this food, for the most part. There are certain ones that he picks out and leaves on the outside of his bowl. Usually the green colored ones. (He is picky) I wouldn't buy this food all of the time as it is full of cereal, but it is a good quick bag when you forgot to replenish your usual kibble.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm on the fence about this particular flavor. We tried this one and both of my dogs ended up having stomach problems. They seemed to like it and actually ate it, just for days we had bad stomachs so we switched back to a different brand. The price wasn't bad.
brenda a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this brand for my dog because we were in a hurry at the store just to find out that he love them. Other times if i by something that he doesn't like he just doesn't eat it and this time he was desperate and happy for his meals.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We buy this for the boxer hes so picky about what he eats this he loves to eat and if you pour water over it. It turns it into a gravy base he will chow it down like that
Lauren B.
Toronto, OH
Great dog food for the price. My dog prefers this over the beef one. We got him from different owners and continued to feed him the same food he had been eating.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
Terribly quality food full of fillers and dyes. Just an awful, awful, awful food. Do your pet a favor and spend an extra $10/bag to buy something slightly better quality.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
This and the beef flavor are the only dog foods our Beagle will eat! He isn't particularly a picky dog but he absolutely LOVES this food!
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
The brand kibbles n bits my babies lovee this dry food i have tried a few different ones and this one and the blue bag was a success
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Which flavor of Kibbles is your dogs' favorite?
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
I was wondering if the ever made a variety without flax seed?