BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is the brand and kind we buy for our dogs every few weeks. The huge 50 ib bags work wonders for not having to buy dog food every week or every other week for 2 large dogs. Their coats don't look like crap, but if they're not super active they get chunky. No different than any other food with any other dog. It seems this brand does the best. The dogs loved old roys rounds which we use for a treat and the gravy train, but gravy train upset their tummies and gave them the runs. This is our safest choice between the two breeds
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
We just bought this for our dogs and they LOVE it. They come running whenever we touch the bag. They are actually full after they eat too!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
My dogs love these snacks!! Anytime we touch the bag, they both come running!!
Lorna R.
This kibbles and bits has been around for along time. The dogs love the taste and get so excited when you open up the bag. It also has a good meaty smell to it. This is a great product for you dog. It wouldn't shock me if you gave it to your cat it would like it. Not sure if anyone has tried that before. I know pets love food.
Teri T.
With one of my dogs is an English Setter and i have to be careful what I feed him. Certain foods can upset his stomach and his coat loses luster. Kibbles n bits has always been a great food for his finicky stomach. I buy it regularly and am impressed with the price also
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
My dogs love this dog food. They go crazy whenever I feed it to them! I don't always buy this brand, but it is one of the brands I like to get for them from time to time.
Melodie W.
New Entrprise, PA
My dog loves this! she eats all of it and it doesn't have a lot of fillers in it like other dog foods do!
Shay L.
Locust, NC
My pomeranian loves these! He lives for any kind of treat! Definitely good for rewards
Lauren B.
Toronto, OH
My dog loves this. Switch between this and the grilled chicken. The only two kinds of food he has had as a grown dog
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Our dog seems to like this food. We purchase this at Walmart and it's not as expensive as some brands. She is very picky but doesn't have a problem with this food.