Kibbles 'n Bits 6 Can Variety Pack Tender Cuts & Meatballs & Pasta Dinner - 6 CT

BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'n Bits® Brand 6 Can Variety Pack 3 Tender Cuts & 3 Meatballs & Pasta Dinner Dog Food.
New look! Same great taste.
With real beef & vegetables in gravy.
With real beef in tomato sauce.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
For dogs of all sizes.
6 - 13.2 oz cans. see more...

Ariel L.
Review for: Dog Food 9.9 lb; 4.5 kg more...
I always buy canned food to go with the dog food because it makes the food last a little longer and also give my dog a nice treat along with allowing him to easily chew his food, without choking. He’s one of the dogs that just swallows and doesn’t chew 😂
Valerie D.
Virginia Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My back Russell quit eating dry dog food and we went through 3 different brands before we found this. She loves it! We've been feeding her this for the last 7 years, and haven't looked back.
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
Two stars because my dog eats it, but he's also a garbage disposal so I don't know if that's really fair. I HATE this stuff. It smells so bad and just generally looks gross. I will finish giving him the rest of the cans, but i will not repurchase. There are other wet food brands that look and smell a lot better I can only assume they have better ingredients as well.
kayla g.
I bought these assuming my dog would like them, considering he loves the dry dog food. Needless to say he wasn't a fan of it at all. It's very resonably priced which is a good thing.
Jessica  C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our German Shepherd loves these cans, we mix them with 3 cups of regular dog food and he loves it!