BY KIBBLES 'N BITS

Kibbles 'n Bits® Brand Bistro Meals® Oven Roasted Beef Flavor Dog Food.
Easy zip.
Guaranteed freshness.
Thoughtfully prepared, bursting with flavor.
With tender meaty bites.
Spring vegetable & baked apple flavors.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
For dogs of all sizes. see more...

Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs really seem to love Kibbles, especially the bistro brand. My little dog is a fatty and he'll eat the whole bowl if you let him!
Amanda J.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Both my dogs love this dog food. It is a little hard to find in the big bags but they generally have it everywhere in the 5 lb bags.
Kayla C.
Lewisville, IN
We have tried lots of different dog food but this one seems to work best for my dogs. They absolutely love it and it's not expensive.
Kayden C.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky chihuahuas loved this. This is the only food that all three of my dogs will eat, even with my lab’s sensitive stomach!
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buster won't eat any other food. This is his absolute favorite and we buy it often! It makes our dog happy! And it is amazing!
Jessica A.
My dog cutie loves this brand I have tried different ones but will only eat this one he waggles wagglesbwhennit eating yime
DeLayne S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves the Kibble bistro style dry dog food. Never a piece left in her bowl. We trust our dog with Kills and bits
Tiffany S.
PNW
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pups really like this dog food. I buy it every once in a while & they really like the little meaty pieces.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thus is our go to flavor we usually get this if the larger sized bag is available. Which it usually isn't.
Harley Q.
holly, mi
My dogs love this food . they are very healthy. gaining weight perfectly. very happy furbabies