Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz

by Kiara Sky

long lasting wearCure in 30 secondsshiny top coat

Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz Does this top coat make your nails last longer?
Tengo que limpiarlo con alcohol Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz ?
Is it okay to use this on top of a dip powder instead of gel?
Start your review of Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz!
Julissa C.
Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Julissa C.
Love this top coat ! It’s super glossy and shiny ♥️ Only thing i wish is that it would last longer before chipping
Jackie P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Jackie P.
I really like the fast cure on this top coat. I bought it to use with nail powders (chrome, unicorn, etc...) but I really enjoy not having to remove the tacky finish after curing my top coat. It stayed bright and clear the whole time it was one. I had a tiny bit of lifting on one if my nails but it is probably user error
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Christy H.
One of the best top coats. It’s one of my go tos. I just love everything from Kiara Sky
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Love the way my set looks when my nail artist uses this top coat!! Make your nails pop with this
Ronnie B.
Bayonne, NJ
Love this top coat! Drys great with any gel light you can find on Amazon. I’ve used this with other brands of gel polish and it dried just fine with them as well! This top coat Is definitely one that’s worth the money.
Rose K.
Bensalem, PA
Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz uploaded by Rose K.
#NewYearSameFaves - What a goody to make your nails stronger and your polish last longer ! I love all Kiara sky products and it’s variety. This is my go to gel and dip brand for my nails. The variety of colors is great and you can come up with great color combinations to get creative
Justis M.
Bloomington
I tend to do my own nails and I honestly can say this is my favorite gel top coat. I feel like it lasts and can help with no chipping. Highly recommend.
crystal R.
hawthorne, CA
i love it and i love this brand overall. all of their products have always done me well and i would recommend them to nail techs or beginners
Antonia A.
Rockford, IL
Works pretty good although it’s not my favorite and at the time I wasn’t using the rest of her products so maybe that’s why it wasn’t the most long lasting as I though it would be and I had to redo them a few times thruout the two weeks! Still works good.
Victoria B.
RedondoBeach
it’s shiny and everything but this product is sooo runny oh my god slips and slides all over the nail
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayane O.
Gainesville, FL
il y a 2 mois
Kiara Sky Gel Top Coat 0.5 oz Does this top coat make your nails last longer?
Ceeceee M. il y a 2 mois