Kia® Soul
#6 in Cars
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
I am really thinking about buying one of these in a year or two. Can you tell me if you think it is worth the money you pay for a brand new one or should I go with a different car? It is just me and I have a boyfriend, but we do not live together and he has his own car. If you suggest that I get a different car what kind and how much are they?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
1 year, 1 month ago
I love my soul! They are reasonably priced for all the great features you get. Totally worth it and excellent on gas!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 5 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Check out car rental prices. Sometimes you can do same day pick up and get a rental for like $11-$15 a day. That price would be so worth it to drive it around town for a full day or two. I drive a lot of rentals for travel and I'll never buy another vehicle that I haven't had as a rental.
Liz S.
Liz S.
2 years, 11 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Tami is right go for a test drive
Tami E.
Tami E.
Southampton, ny
3 years ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Worth it but test drive first
Nina P.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
3 years ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Get a new car! You can get a better deal going new than you do used!
Talore R.
Talore R.
Duluth, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
I highly recommend the Kia Soul! I have now been driving my 2012 Soul for about a year and it is still just as good as it was the day I drove it off the lot! It gets great gas mileage, and even though it is not considered an SUV, it feel way more spacious than a sedan. Most come equipped with a touch screen display, steering wheel controls, and light up speakers. All of which are great perks for such a reasonably priced car!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barnet , VT
4 years, 9 months ago
It is DEFF worth the money for a brand new one. Only 14k. That's not bad at all. Not to mention the GREAT gas mileage! I love everything about this car. My mom just got one, I think I might have to get one. They do have a good amount of space in them too. Plus neat gadgets. I just LOVE this car.