by Kia Motors
Ask a Question
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK

I am really thinking about buying one of these in a year or two. Can you tell me if you think it is worth the money you pay for a brand new one or should I go with a different car? It is just me and I have a boyfriend, but we do not live together and he has his own car. If you suggest that I get a different car what kind and how much are they?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Aug. 20, 2016, 1:56 a.m.
I love my soul! They are reasonably priced for all the great features you get. Totally worth it and excellent on gas!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
April 22, 2015, 10:14 a.m.
Check out car rental prices. Sometimes you can do same day pick up and get a rental for like $11-$15 a day. That price would be so worth it to drive it around town for a full day or two. I drive a lot of rentals for travel and I'll never buy another vehicle that I haven't had as a rental.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Oct. 13, 2014, 3:03 a.m.
Tami is right go for a test drive
Tami E.
Tami E.
Sept. 14, 2014, 11:59 a.m.
Worth it but test drive first
Nina P.
Nina P.
Sept. 5, 2014, 12:50 p.m.
Get a new car! You can get a better deal going new than you do used!
Talore R.
Talore R.
June 26, 2013, 9:25 p.m.
I highly recommend the Kia Soul! I have now been driving my 2012 Soul for about a year and it is still just as good as it was the day I drove it off the lot! It gets great gas mileage, and even though it is not considered an SUV, it feel way more spacious than a sedan. Most come equipped with a touch screen display, steering wheel controls, and light up speakers. All of which are great perks for such a reasonably priced car!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Dec. 10, 2012, 1:37 p.m.
It is DEFF worth the money for a brand new one. Only 14k. That's not bad at all. Not to mention the GREAT gas mileage! I love everything about this car. My mom just got one, I think I might have to get one. They do have a good amount of space in them too. Plus neat gadgets. I just LOVE this car.

Join Now