BY KIA MOTORS #45 in Cars

The Kia Sorento is a mid-size crossover SUV (mid-size SUV in its first generation) produced since 2002 by the South Korean manufacturer Kia Motors.

Miranda V.
I’ll never buy anything else other than a Kia! I bought a Sorento and a optima and they both were hands down the best vehicles I’ve ever owned! The interior is beautiful and they’re great in the snow! I love my Kia!
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
We own a 2014 Sorento in White. We actually traded in our 2014 Volvo to get the Sorento because we liked the way that it drove much smoother than the Volvo. Our car is three rows, though when the third row is up there is no trunk space at all. Our interior is black leather and it is very easy to clean. Our Sorento goes to the Kia dealership for servicing every couple of months and I've never had an issue with poor customer service (or poor car service) with any of the Kia's I've visited. It is a well built and safe car. The technology in the car is up to date with the technology being sold in similar cars on the market. We got our Sorento at a very reasonable price. I definitely recommend the Sorento to anyone who needs a midsize SUV.
Kim H.
Sioux City, IA
I own a Kia Sorento and I LOVE it!! I love that it gets good gas mileage and that it rides higher so it's easier to get in and out of, especially for my grandma! I would definitely buy another Kia!
Bridget O.
Ocean, nj
I LOVE my Kia Sorrento! I had a small economy car before this, and I know it is not the biggest car on the road, but it sure is amazing! Makes my life being a mom that much easier!
Jessica B.
Love my 2011 Kia Sorento. (Her name is Gatsby. 😉) However, I would never spend the money on the navigation system ever again. It's quite usual for it to say that very common roads don't exist. And it's a fortune to get it updated regular. I highly recommend everything else from the third row to the panoramic roof windows.
Sarah R.
I had a 2003 Sorento until 2 weeks ago. Someone ran a red light and hit me at a high rate of speed. My car rolled multiple times. My Sorento was totaled but I walked away with a few small bruises, one broken nail, and a concussion. This car was very safe and performed well, given the circumstances.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green, VA
I love my Sorento. It's a perfect size car for this stage in my life. My husband and I are starting a family and this car will come in handy in a few years. It's my personal vehicle that I drive almost everyday and it's comfortable and easy to drive. Just the right size!
Tiffany C.
I love my car. Bought her brand new and just fell in love. The heated seats the back up camera, all of it. I love the option of 3rd row seating for when we have company visiting. But I don't recommend it if you need to use a third row daily. Love my car!
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
This was my dream car for a few years, and when the hubs and I went car shopping it never left my mind and we ended up buying a used 2011! It's got Bluetooth, a back up camera and so much more. We have a daughter in a convertible car seat and it has plenty of room.
carissa r.
Loved my Kia Sorento! It was sporty and had so many features for the price! Love the warranty that Kia has for their vehicles!
Shellby M.
Is this a good family suv? Good mileage, safety features, comfortable, easy to clean?