Kia Optima uploaded by Husam S.Kia Optima uploaded by Victoria G.

BY KIA MOTORS #47 in Cars

The Kia Optima is a mid-size 4-door sedan manufactured by Kia Motors since 2000 and marketed globally through various nameplates.

Victoria G.
I have had a new Kia Optima for 3 years now, and they are the best cars! This last time we got an upgraded model with Turbo, and although the turbo took some getting used to, it's a fantastic car. I have 3 little kids, and the backseat has plenty of room for 2 booster sets and one car seat, plus leg room and room in the floorboards. The front is very comfortable, with heated seats, USB outlets all over the car, plenty of console storage, and the backup camera is a nice touch. I LOVE having the gps on the screen, it's the feature we use the most. This a great family car, it's fast and smooth driving, and it's very sporty looking, so it doesn't scream "Mom Car".
Husam S.
I replaced my 2015 Kia optima sx turbo, with a 2017 Optima sxl.My 2015 sx was a very good overall car.The 2017 sxl has improvements in better quieter ride, better steering and more comfortable seats front and rear.The 2017 sxl also comes with michelin tires that are quiet and have better control and handling in very wet road conditions.The radio performance has also improved, although the 2015 was still very good.Heat lights and other safety features are improved as well.Overall I am again very happy with the 2017 Kia optima sxl, and recommend this car for at least a test ride.
Jasmine C.
Armona, CA
I absolutely love this vehicle. My parents recently bought a 2015 Kia Optima. I love how smooth it drives and the backup camera is amazing. However I'm not to fond on how low the passengers seat is. I wish it had a lever to lift the seat up.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
I had a kia optima for 5 yrs. We had some good years. It was reliable and i trusted the brand. This car ran better than my current luxury car. I want nothing more to have another kia optima.
Katie B.
St George, UT
I love my Kia Optima! I have the SXL and I feel like it was a good price for fully loaded. I got more bang for my buck than with any other brand. I have never had any issues with my car. I will keep purchasing Kia cars.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I personally think the older versions of Kia Optima are the cheaper cars for Kia. My fiance has now had a Kia Rio and a Kia Optima. I liked the Kia Rio a lot better. The Optima looks like a car for an older person (granny car) than it does for a young adult.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
I adore my Optima Hybrid! It's fully loaded with all the best features...heated and cooled seats, infinity sound, back up camera, etc. My only complaint is it's not great in the snow. You cannot beat the features and warranty for the price!
Lisa T.
I love my car, my husband brought my car for mother's day. This is my second Kia. Very low on gas, Customer service is very helpful & friendly. I'm use my car everyday. I can't say anything bad about a Kia.
Crystal C.
LOVE my optima! Super comfortable. Great gas mileage. Electronics up to par! Great sound system! Kia really stepped up their game with these new models!
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Very stylish and fast. I have black with black tinted windows and get lots of compliments. Not the best tires and isn't good in bad weather