Kia Motors

by Kia Motors

#9 in Cars

Anyone else notice that some Kias seem to blow air out of the vents even if you don't have the heat or A/C turned on? My early 2000s Kia Spectra and my mom's early 2000s Kia Sorento both have this issue, so I've been curious if other Kias do as well. I am always adjusting the temp dial even if I don't have the fans turned on!
Anyone have an Optima Hybrid?
Are the kias a good care??
Start your review of Kia Motors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I do like it because it gets great gas mileage, but it is really small and it is hard to use it for anything other than going from point A to B because there is really no room.” in 13 reviews
“My first car was a Kia, over the past 10 years it has shifted its gears from being just a car to family member, being passed down to my mother and then my baby brother's family.” in 7 reviews
“in my house we have a sorrento and was very good, consuming relatively little and have good space, the problem was that he felt any difference often had the pavement and we needed something stronger!” in 6 reviews
“We have a kia, I love it, great gas mileage, we have 190k on our car and its still running as good as it did when we bought, Great quality car, and its low maintenance. ” in 6 reviews
“We have a 2014 KIA Forte it is a great car with lots of room and the company provides great costumer service but I find the stereo is weaker than my previous car and the window has spots that don't de fog ” in 5 reviews
Monongahela, PA
I have a Kia Optima and I love it ! It looks so pricey and runs wonderfully ! I get excellent fuel economy and parts are not expensive . Kia is a wonderful company with excellent warranties for first and second owners .
Baltimore
My first car was a Kia Optima. It last me a long time. I had to change the tires twice during the life of it because the roads were always being torn up for construction for one reason or another. It is a great starter car.
East Norriton, PA
Just traded in one of our cars and decided to go with a Kia Soul and so far just love it! Sporty, compact but still enough room with car seats. Even purchased patio furniture and was able to fit it all in, jenga style!
Fairview , OR
So far we have run into a clutch issue and the door handle just fell off when my mother in law tried to open the door! The car otherwise runs well and looks nice.
Garden Grove, CA
I am totally not a one brand only kind of person - Love our Kia - this is kia #3 for our family. Great gas mileage and again in this day and age....cost effective.
Escondido, CA
Love our KIA Sportage. We have the 2016 Model and it's been great for our family. I have two boys and need a lot of room but don't want to drive around a mini-van!
Ankeny, IA
We are leasing a new Cadenza and, let me tell you, I've NEVER driven such a nice car! Smooth ride, comfortable interior, and safe! I may never drive a Chevy again!
Stratford, WI
Happy with the service I receive at the dealership. They call and remind me of all services that are coming up. My Kia sorento drives awesome. It is the best mom mobile I have ever drive. So much better than a van.
Lisbon, ME
I bought a 2015 Kia Sportage from Rowe auburn in Maine!!! I cannot say enough great things about their customer service during the sale but also after! I would highly recommend purchasing a car from them anytime.
Guilderland, NY
I have recently purchased a KIA Optima Hybrid. I love my car. It is quiet, the gas mileage is phenomenal. I do have 1 little issue that the brake pedal squeaks. However, all in all, I would definitely buy another KIA.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...