Kia Motors

Anyone else notice that some Kias seem to blow air out of the vents even if you don't have the heat or A/C turned on? My early 2000s Kia Spectra and my mom's early 2000s Kia Sorento both have this issue, so I've been curious if other Kias do as well. I am always adjusting the temp dial even if I don't have the fans turned on!
Anyone have an Optima Hybrid?
Are the kias a good care??
Start your review of Kia Motors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I do like it because it gets great gas mileage, but it is really small and it is hard to use it for anything other than going from point A to B because there is really no room.” in 13 reviews
“My first car was a Kia, over the past 10 years it has shifted its gears from being just a car to family member, being passed down to my mother and then my baby brother's family.” in 7 reviews
“in my house we have a sorrento and was very good, consuming relatively little and have good space, the problem was that he felt any difference often had the pavement and we needed something stronger!” in 6 reviews
“We have a kia, I love it, great gas mileage, we have 190k on our car and its still running as good as it did when we bought, Great quality car, and its low maintenance. ” in 6 reviews
“We have a 2014 KIA Forte it is a great car with lots of room and the company provides great costumer service but I find the stereo is weaker than my previous car and the window has spots that don't de fog ” in 5 reviews
Shiloh, IL
Just recently purchased a brand new Kia Forte and I love it! Seats are comfortable, XM radio is great, and the USB port is probably my favorite feature. The only problem is that I didn't realize it did not come with cruise control. Will definitely learn from that mistake!
Costa Mesa, CA
Honestly, I've never met a person who was wholly satisfied with their Kia vehicle. I know people who have had serious electronic issues, a lot of recalls, and generally many many problems with them. The cars may be on the cheaper end, but you're getting what you pay for.
I just recently purchased a Kia Optima & I love it. It's bug enough for myself & my daughter & her car seat. The trunk is a great size, fits her stroller & groceries. I got the most basic, but it doesn't feel basic at all. If buy another one again. The price for a new Kia is a winner!!
Kingston, OK
Kia company really surprised me when I was single and needed a car and had very little money. They have cheap prices, but the cars are pretty good! I was shocked!
Wallace, Wv
I have a Koa Sorento SX it has many options which I love. I haven't had any problems with the mechanical parts. The cons: a little small inside. Pros: does offer 3rd row which fits my family.
Our 2006 Rio was a joke. Such a lemon. Every time we took it to the dealer for repair it broke again within a few weeks. I have heard this brand is better now and am considering looking at a sorento, but it is not something I'll jump into without heavy research.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my Kia Optima I like its style and room that it gives me. I get on average 21 miles/27 highway. I have had it for five years. I have a 2011 and thinking about getting the cadenza next
Long Beach, CA
I have had my Kia Optima for 3 years now and am extremely happy. Even with the few repairs that have had to be done, including the recall to the fuel pump, that was taken care of with now problems and I was back on the road. I would highly recommend this vehicle.
Killeen, TX
I have a Forte and I love it. It has Bluetooth built in, auto folding side mirrors, Sirius XM radio, and so much more. It even has a touch screen radio. I wish I could afford ten more like it.
McCordsville, IN
We have two Kias in our family and plan to add to that once our kids start driving. Features are amazing, they're affordable and we've never had a problem with them. Also, love our dealership.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...