Kia Motors

by Kia Motors

#9 in Cars

Anyone else notice that some Kias seem to blow air out of the vents even if you don't have the heat or A/C turned on? My early 2000s Kia Spectra and my mom's early 2000s Kia Sorento both have this issue, so I've been curious if other Kias do as well. I am always adjusting the temp dial even if I don't have the fans turned on!
Anyone have an Optima Hybrid?
Are the kias a good care??
Start your review of Kia Motors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I do like it because it gets great gas mileage, but it is really small and it is hard to use it for anything other than going from point A to B because there is really no room.” in 13 reviews
“My first car was a Kia, over the past 10 years it has shifted its gears from being just a car to family member, being passed down to my mother and then my baby brother's family.” in 7 reviews
“in my house we have a sorrento and was very good, consuming relatively little and have good space, the problem was that he felt any difference often had the pavement and we needed something stronger!” in 6 reviews
“We have a kia, I love it, great gas mileage, we have 190k on our car and its still running as good as it did when we bought, Great quality car, and its low maintenance. ” in 6 reviews
“We have a 2014 KIA Forte it is a great car with lots of room and the company provides great costumer service but I find the stereo is weaker than my previous car and the window has spots that don't de fog ” in 5 reviews
Litchfield Park, AZ
Very reliable cars, great on gas, the only thing i don't like is the stereo system. It doesn't sound as great as i thought it would and I'm a music person so i love my music loud.
Kia Motors has a reputation is that is growing more favorable. The dealerships local to me lack in customer service and upholding that reputation. Strides made but more to go.
Gardendale, AL
I am on my second Kia Rio. Had one in the early 2000's and just bought a new one in 2015. Great cars. Have never had any issues with them. Best prices and warranties around.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've had my used Kia Forte for about 9 months and it's served me very well up till now. The seats are comfortable and the speakers are good. I'm not a cat person, can you tell?
I have had great experiences with Kia. The cars are excellent on gas and they are very economy friendly. I purchased my 2015 Kia Forte last year and have had it almost a year. I could not be happier with it. I would recommend Kia to anyone
I love Kia! I own a Kia myself, and it is the best car I have ever driven! It's very safe and reliable, I can't complain about the gas mileage and I feel comfortable driving it!!
Doral, FL
My dad had a Kia and he loves very much that car, i want to buy one in a nearly future, is not expensive to maintain and i think that all models are very comfy and aerodinamic!
Killeen, TX
i have a 2013 kia rio and i love it. the only thing i don't like is that it doesn't have a center counsel but i got used to it. i also used to work at kia its a good company
I absolutely love my Kia Soul. I drive about 37 miles one way to work and the gas mileage is Awesome!! The car is very roomy to be a compact car and you can park it almost anywhere so the tight parking places are no longer an issues :)
Peoria, AZ
Love my Kia Optima. Customer Service is also great. My car gets us where we need to go when we have family traveling trips. Comfortable drive and room for suitcases is a must.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...