Kia Motors

Anyone else notice that some Kias seem to blow air out of the vents even if you don't have the heat or A/C turned on? My early 2000s Kia Spectra and my mom's early 2000s Kia Sorento both have this issue, so I've been curious if other Kias do as well. I am always adjusting the temp dial even if I don't have the fans turned on!
Anyone have an Optima Hybrid?
Are the kias a good care??
Start your review of Kia Motors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I do like it because it gets great gas mileage, but it is really small and it is hard to use it for anything other than going from point A to B because there is really no room.” in 13 reviews
“My first car was a Kia, over the past 10 years it has shifted its gears from being just a car to family member, being passed down to my mother and then my baby brother's family.” in 7 reviews
“in my house we have a sorrento and was very good, consuming relatively little and have good space, the problem was that he felt any difference often had the pavement and we needed something stronger!” in 6 reviews
“We have a kia, I love it, great gas mileage, we have 190k on our car and its still running as good as it did when we bought, Great quality car, and its low maintenance. ” in 6 reviews
“We have a 2014 KIA Forte it is a great car with lots of room and the company provides great costumer service but I find the stereo is weaker than my previous car and the window has spots that don't de fog ” in 5 reviews
Melville, NY
Cheapest brand vehicle on the market. Reliable for a while. This brand is still know as a "throw" away vehicle. It's not meant to last as long as other car manufactures are. And every time you turn around a light bulb is out
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just bought a 2015 Kia Sorento in June! Absolutely love it! I got the one with the 3rd row and it is super spacious! It gets pretty good gas milage and travels well!!!
Middletown, DE
I just got a kia optima for my birthday and I love it, it drives so nicely and sometimes it feels like I'm driving a sports car....it has very nice material for the seats and I would defiantly recommend trying out this car!
Live Oak
My mom has a Kia and we love it! Every time my boyfriend and I go on a road trip we ask to borrow it because of its comfort and style. It's a nice car brand for anyone!
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have owned two kia cars and i love them. They are a great value for the price. The warranty is the best around. The vehicles drive great and is worth every penny.
I bought a used Kia Optima Hybrid and I have had nothing but good come from it. Not only do I get great gas mileage but The car is good looking and rides like a dream.
Elkton, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My last two vehicles have been Kia vehicles and I can not say enough about the great experience that I have had with my local Kia dealer and the vehicles themselves
I have always had a KIA and lives them; however we bought a 2015 KIA sedona and it has this horrible squeek that they can not fix. I will never own another kia again.
I have a Kia Forte that I had to get in replacement for the car I had previously. The car runs smoothly and has all the features I wanted. It also has a generous repair package that makes me feel conformable if needed.
I drive a 2006.5 KIA Optima. It just hit 80,000 miles and still drives like a dream. I bought the car because of the warranty and thankfully I have not had to use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...