Kia Motors

Anyone else notice that some Kias seem to blow air out of the vents even if you don't have the heat or A/C turned on? My early 2000s Kia Spectra and my mom's early 2000s Kia Sorento both have this issue, so I've been curious if other Kias do as well. I am always adjusting the temp dial even if I don't have the fans turned on!
Anyone have an Optima Hybrid?
Are the kias a good care??
Start your review of Kia Motors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I do like it because it gets great gas mileage, but it is really small and it is hard to use it for anything other than going from point A to B because there is really no room.” in 13 reviews
“My first car was a Kia, over the past 10 years it has shifted its gears from being just a car to family member, being passed down to my mother and then my baby brother's family.” in 7 reviews
“in my house we have a sorrento and was very good, consuming relatively little and have good space, the problem was that he felt any difference often had the pavement and we needed something stronger!” in 6 reviews
“We have a kia, I love it, great gas mileage, we have 190k on our car and its still running as good as it did when we bought, Great quality car, and its low maintenance. ” in 6 reviews
“We have a 2014 KIA Forte it is a great car with lots of room and the company provides great costumer service but I find the stereo is weaker than my previous car and the window has spots that don't de fog ” in 5 reviews
Pensacola, FL
Our Kia now has nearly 200k miles on it and we have not had a single problem out of it! I will definitely be buying this same brand again when it is finally time!
Las Vegas, NV
Nice reliable cars, they are coming out with more stylish exterior design. They are on the low end of the market in terms of luxury but the stability is worth it.
I have the kia shortage and its the worst vehicle ive ever had! It only has 50k miles and i have had so many problems with it. Never again will i buy anything kia!
Crosby, TX
I love my Kia suv. It has a solid ride even after three years. It also has not required any service besides routine oil changes. It is the best suv I've owned hands down.
Heislerville, NJ
I have a 2006 Kia Optima. It has been a good car. I'm debating on the new one as this one is 10 years old now. It doesn't have all the luxuries of the new cars.
Baltimore, MD
Great car for me. When there was a product recall, my dealer replaced the part for free. I have driven this car up to 108,000 miles, with very limited issues.
Kettering, OH
No tengo ninguna queja de kia motors mi carro es una sportage 2015 y es super moderna super comoda entiendo que kia le da valor a tu dinero no me quejo de nada
Spring Park, MN
Great company. I leased a Kia Sorento, have had it for about a year now and is amazing. Doesn't chug oil like my Toyota Camry did, so no constant oil changes.
Best car buying experience EVER! Polite, respectful, and fast. Test drive to driving off the lot? 75 minutes! And I didn't even plan on buying a car that day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...