I am looking into purchasing a KIA in the future (that or a Toyota). How do you like your KIA - pros/cons?
Blacklick, OH - 4 years ago

10 answers

I had a Kia as a rental, I liked it but if your thinking of purchasing a car I would go with Toyota. I currently have a highlander and I love it. The Kia is nice, but it felt like I was driving a tin can.
3 years ago
I love my Sorento! It drives well, and is very roomy inside without sacrificing trunk space. The only cons is the labor costs for some repairs, and dealing with the dealer once you've bought it... you almost feel like a bother whenever you have to deal with them after the initial purchase.
3 years ago
We just rented one for our vacation, it was super comfortable and fun to drive!
4 years ago
Love it -- good warranty, easy to drive, very spacious (I drive a Rio, has way more cargo room than you'd expect looking at it from the outside). Mine has been overheating recently but I don't think it's an issue with the manufacturer itself, just my car.
4 years ago
I love my Kia! I had a Nissan Maxima before and while it was a V6 and amazing, my Kia Optima has such better gas mileage. And for such a cheaper price, you get a luxurious car. I got my 2013 EX for 17k out the door which is amazing compared to the luxury cars in its class. The warranty is great and I just really love my car. :)
4 years ago
I love my Sorento! I got the one with the 3rd row option so when family comes to visit we have room to just take one vehicle. It's good on gas (has an eco mode feature) and I love the warranty. The only cons I have come across is certain Kia dealerships don't treat you like the one I originally bought it from! Overall I feel like I got more than I wanted feature wise for the price tag! I actually work for a Toyota dealership and they are amazing cars, but super pricey
4 years ago
Hi, I own a Kia Optima and it's been a great car. The old Kia's were not too cute and didn't have a good rep. But during the last few years they have uped their game. My Kia is gorgeous. Runs well and is great with gas.
4 years ago
We have had really good luck leasing our vehicle through kia, they've always been nice and taken good care of us. That being said, I know toyota has great toyota care packages to get your care maintenance included with your purchase, research both and see who will offer you the best deal!