- "I do like it because it gets great gas mileage, but it is really small and it is hard to use it for anything other than going from point A to B because there is really no room." in 13 reviews
- "My first car was a Kia, over the past 10 years it has shifted its gears from being just a car to family member, being passed down to my mother and then my baby brother's family." in 7 reviews
- "in my house we have a sorrento and was very good, consuming relatively little and have good space, the problem was that he felt any difference often had the pavement and we needed something stronger!" in 6 reviews
- "We have a kia, I love it, great gas mileage, we have 190k on our car and its still running as good as it did when we bought, Great quality car, and its low maintenance. " in 6 reviews
- "We have a 2014 KIA Forte it is a great car with lots of room and the company provides great costumer service but I find the stereo is weaker than my previous car and the window has spots that don't de fog " in 5 reviews
Customer service has always been exceptional . Only thing is the optima was not great in the snow so didn't keep it further after my lease
1. While it gets great gas milage, the gas tank isn't as big as I needed (I drive 70 miles a day to work) and I have to fill up every six days.
2. One other negative is that the Kia Rio does not come with a spare tire! What it does have is an air pump. But that wouldn't be much help in the case of a blow-out. And the only place you can get a spare tire is from the dealership who wants to charge you about 3 times the price. If you don't want to spend $300 on a spare tire, you can go to a junk yard and try to find a similar model and buy a tire from there. I have yet to do this however.
3. The passenger seat is very low. There is no option to raise it on my model. So if you are short like me, you might need to sit on a pillow to be able to see the road.
But overall, I like my Kia Rio. I got it for a good deal, and it's very easy to drive. The sales process was very smooth as I did all my bargaining online before I went to purchase. Their customer service at my local dealership is fantastic.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos