6 colors available

BY KHROMA BEAUTY

Blink Faux Lashes - Blink Faux Lashes by Kardashian Beauty will open up your eyes to new possibilities and easily transform your look to take you from day to night. For a more natural look, these lengthen and volumize your lashes in a Blink.Set includes:Pair of False LashesLash Adhesive Gel - Blink Faux Lashes see more...

• I would totally Love to try these in 2016 ! I have never purchased ...1 Answers
  • I don't where fake eye lashes but I would love to try several items...1 Answers
  • Do these work well? are they worth it?1 Answers
Khroma Beauty Lashes
  • "Im not a fan of them, They are very short, the glue is not very good and the eyeshadow that comes with is horrible. " in 2 reviews
  • "The band is very thick and it's hard to make them "disappear" into your lash line making them look unnatural. " in 1 review
  • "My new favorite mascara " in 1 review
  • "The lip gloss smells weird ." in 1 review
  • "Heard they were nice to use and they make your eyes stand out.. never know until you try them out... " in 1 review
geraldine o.
geraldine o.
Oakland, CA
I'll start with the cons of these lashes, they are thick, and the band is a little hard to blend with your lashes. They are also kind of heavy on the lid. But I really enjoy them. They are different from most brands. I love the sexy dramatic look they give with any eye shadow I wear. And I swear by the glue it comes with, even more than duo! And anyone who loves lashes knows duo is an amazing lash glue but the glue that comes with these lashes is worth the money just on its own!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've finally found the perfect glam Lashes for me! They are beautiful and almost feather like?.. I love the length of them, I use my own glue because the reviews I've seen for the glue for these Lashes just don't sound too great in my opinion. I will definitely keep buying these in the future, they are a great price. Got mine from Ulta
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought who else to know they're false eyelashes but the Kardasians! I was not a fan! The band is thick and not natural like and they don't bend easily. Will not purchase again. I bought them at Ulta.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Completely loves these lashes! Perfect and glam for my smallerish eyes.. Only complaint was that the lash band was a little thick and hard to manipulate
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lashes themselves aren't that bad...but the glue... Don't even get me started. The glue does not come off!! And it messes up your eyelashes!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
LAREDO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first spotted these at ULTA...I will not lie it was nothing short of an impulse buy...and now that I have four extra pairs in my collection I am by far impressed that the Kardashians have finally done something genius besides DASH....I'm in love with how LUSH AND PLUSH these lashes are - they amplify the look of a simple smoky eye to another level...I would suggest everyone try a pair.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Shadows: were'nt really pigmented .. Lashes:The band is thick , Lip Product: the nude lip set is really nude though . The lip gloss smells weird . The double ended lip liner and lip stick are the same exact color .. I don't think the Kardashians even use this stuff .
cristal h.
cristal h.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many lashes and these are the ones that work best for me so I will continue to keep using them I love how they feel natural its a great product
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up a khroma palette in khole's kardazzle & it's quite pigmented but I found two colors chalky.& I love the highlighter in it :)
You get a full face for $13!
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
I am a fan of the kardashians but definitely not a fan of these lashes. They are a bit difficult to place and very stiff.
Yuly M.
Yuly M.
I feel like their line of cosmetics won't be all that great. Are they worth all the hype?
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't where fake eye lashes but I would love to try several items from there brand. What does everyone recommend??
Judith S.
Judith S.
Is the Kardashian brand worth the price?
Imani P.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Are they worth the 11 bucks?
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would totally Love to try these in 2016 ! I have never purchased lashes before, not sure how they work.