BY KHROMA BEAUTY

Blink Faux Lashes - Blink Faux Lashes by Kardashian Beauty will open up your eyes to new possibilities and easily transform your look to take you from day to night. For a more natural look, these lengthen and volumize your lashes in a Blink.Set includes:Pair of False LashesLash Adhesive Gel - Blink Faux Lashes see more...

• I would totally Love to try these in 2016 ! I have never purchase...1 Answers
  • I don't where fake eye lashes but I would love to try several ite...1 Answers
  • Do these work well? are they worth it?1 Answers
Khroma Beauty Lashes
  • "Im not a fan of them, They are very short, the glue is not very good and the eyeshadow that comes with is horrible. " in 2 reviews
  • "The band is very thick and it's hard to make them "disappear" into your lash line making them look unnatural. " in 1 review
  • "My new favorite mascara " in 1 review
  • "The lip gloss smells weird ." in 1 review
  • "Heard they were nice to use and they make your eyes stand out.. never know until you try them out... " in 1 review
geraldine o.
Oakland, CA
I'll start with the cons of these lashes, they are thick, and the band is a little hard to blend with your lashes. They are also kind of heavy on the lid. But I really enjoy them. They are different from most brands. I love the sexy dramatic look they give with any eye shadow I wear. And I swear by the glue it comes with, even more than duo! And anyone who loves lashes knows duo is an amazing lash glue but the glue that comes with these lashes is worth the money just on its own!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I've finally found the perfect glam Lashes for me! They are beautiful and almost feather like?.. I love the length of them, I use my own glue because the reviews I've seen for the glue for these Lashes just don't sound too great in my opinion. I will definitely keep buying these in the future, they are a great price. Got mine from Ulta
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I thought who else to know they're false eyelashes but the Kardasians! I was not a fan! The band is thick and not natural like and they don't bend easily. Will not purchase again. I bought them at Ulta.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Completely loves these lashes! Perfect and glam for my smallerish eyes.. Only complaint was that the lash band was a little thick and hard to manipulate
Jennifer F.
Union , NJ
Purchased this at Ulta for 9.99 ( it was 14.99 and had a $5 off coupon) and what a deal!!! I'd pay $20+ for this set and not even think twice. I really love this set and know I will get a ton of use from it. I love nude and light color lips so this was perfect for me. there are days when i forgo the gloss and only wear the liner and lipstick. and there are also days when all i wear is the gloss and that is the beauty of this set. you can choose when you want more of a matte look or if you want that extra shine then add the gloss. no matter what look you decide on the results are AMAZE!!! My new go-to lip set for $15.. What a steal!!! Can't wait to find some of the palettes in stock. My Ulta was all sold out. But if it is anything like the lip set I will be in love :)
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
When I first spotted these at ULTA...I will not lie it was nothing short of an impulse buy...and now that I have four extra pairs in my collection I am by far impressed that the Kardashians have finally done something genius besides DASH....I'm in love with how LUSH AND PLUSH these lashes are - they amplify the look of a simple smoky eye to another level...I would suggest everyone try a pair.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
I got these lashes on clearance for around $4. I got blink and heavy gaze. I feel that they're really nice in the box and feel good for being synthetic. But they're hard to apply and mold to your lash line. The band is very thick and it's hard to make them "disappear" into your lash line making them look unnatural.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
I was so excited to try these lashes! Wow.. what a disappointment. I have used a ton of different kinds of lashes in the past and these are the worst. They are terribly hard to put on. They seriously don't bend at all, there is absolutely NO flexibility at all and they glue that comes with them is useless. I got them on with Ardell glue, but it was still really hard.
Kayla P.
Shadows: were'nt really pigmented .. Lashes:The band is thick , Lip Product: the nude lip set is really nude though . The lip gloss smells weird . The double ended lip liner and lip stick are the same exact color .. I don't think the Kardashians even use this stuff .
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
Im madly in love with their nail polishes so when i saw the Khroma collection i knew i needed to get it! I ended up getting the Khloe kit. All of the colors are neutral and gorgeous. it does take some packing on to get the color shown but they are all so pretty. the eyeshadows and blush/highlighter/bronzer does not come with brush.
Yuly M.
I feel like their line of cosmetics won't be all that great. Are they worth all the hype?
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would totally Love to try these in 2016 ! I have never purchased lashes before, not sure how they work.
Judith S.
Is the Kardashian brand worth the price?
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Are they worth the 11 bucks?
Haivyn L.
Why is this rated F? They seem cool.