BY KHROMA

Cabana Bronze Matte Bronzer - Go from winter white to summer bright with Kardashian Beauty's long-wearing Cabana Bronze Matte Bronzer. Easily blends and builds to the perfect natural shade of bronze.(0.52 oz.) - Cabana Bronze Matte Bronzer see more...

Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Not a fan of this product. First of all, this is not 100% matte because it has a slight shimmer to it, which I actually like, but this is definitely not a matte bronzer. I really expected to love this bronzer because it is beautiful but it does not show up on my summer tanned skin well (see photo). The swatch I did is after 3 passes with a finger swatch so I really don't think it will show up well with a brush. Maybe this would be better for me in the winter but if you have a golden glow from the sun I would definitely not recommend this product.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm newish to using bronzer but my go to is wet n wild. After receiving this in a beauty sub I have to say this may be my new favorite. I'll be honest, I haven't tried too many bronzers (maybe 5 or so). This is the perfect sheen and shade for me. Plus the colors make a perfect crease shade on my light makeup days! It blends super well.
Crystal B.
The great thing about this product is that you have the option of making your contour dark or lighter depending on how you put your brush on this. i like to take my brush straight down it that way i can get like the three lines on my face and then i blend it out to make the contour look very nice and natural
Amanda B.
I think this product is very nice I like the way it feels and it was pretty cheap since it is a drugstore product! This stayed on all day long and kept its color and since I am fair toned and it still have me a natural look. I would recommend it for others!
Dani P.
This bronzer pleasantly surprised me. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's nice and cool toned so you don't have to worry about looking muddy. I am very fair and it looks like a very natural du kissed tan on the face.
Mishal F.
I think this product is pretty good especially since it's drugstore ! it looks very natural so it's a great everyday bronzer. I got it as a sample from the allure beauty box and I might even repurchase it !
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
I'm in love with this tiny bronzer so good pigmentation , has little of shimmer, Looks perfect for bronzer or can use it as an eyeshadow looks so natural and nice recommend this ❤️
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love this bronzer!!! It really works well. And isn't listed for a bad price!! The color stays on for a long time. It really gives you depth to your contour.
valeria s.
Ok. Could be more pigmented I guess. But shimmer is pretty and could be used with other things.
Kali F.
Holly, MI
I had gotten this bronzer as a gift from a friend and it is very pigmented. I usually use the lighter two shades and then the darker one to accent but BEWARE - a little goes a long way. DISCLAIMER- as stated I did not purchase this product so I can not review its price for the product but the product itself is made well!