BY KHROMA BEAUTY BY KOURTNEY, KIM & KHLOE

This is the VIP secret. Luxuriate behind the thickest, velvety, sultry, smokey lashes to perfect a glamorous, come-hither look.  The ultimate VIP mascara makes every day a special event.  Infused with a mix of six natural waxes and optimal color payoff to instantly volumize and extend lashes.  The most advanced lash building formula for dark and heavy application-ideal for a faux lash look. Product made in Italy Assembled in USA. see more...

• Does this mascara really work? Is it good quality? 1 Answers
  • I would like to try ! It is waterproof ?3 Answers
  • Is this expensive? Does it work well? Or should I curl my...2 Answers
KHROMA BEAUTY by Kourtney, Kim & Khloe The Stroke of Midnight Mascara
  • "It's a really pigmented black, which adds crazy volume to my lashes without clumping." in 1 review
  • "I did love the lip gloss i got from them but im not sure how this mascara is gonna work, hopefully good, they always have pretty eyes on the show." in 1 review
  • "being honest the brand influenced me to buy this, but to be honest its just as good as many other mascara brands which are much cheaper, it is a very good mascara , but at the end of the day do you really have to pay extra for the Kardashian name on it, its not like its gonna give you their eyelashes " in 1 review
  • "Love it made my lashes look longer no clumping a bit pricy and I went back to buy a second one and the store was no longer carrying this brand " in 1 review
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I have super thick long lashes, so almost EVERY mascara that I try clumps up my lashes. I have been looking for a super long time for a mascara that glide on my lashes smoothly and doesn't clump them up. Whelp, I've definitely found that and more in Khroma Stroke of Midnight. It's a really pigmented black, which adds crazy volume to my lashes without clumping. When you glide the brush through your lashes, they all separate perfectly and cover evenly. The formula is a really silky almost cream, that adds amazing length. If you hate clumps but don't want to sacrifice volume and length, you'll love this mascara! I am truly in love with Stroke of Midnight mascara!
Shalise M.
Ashtabula, OH
Love this mascara, my friend bought it and i used some of hers. I liked it so much i went out a bought myself it. I LOVE the brush on it and the mascara works so well and its very well
Lindsay H.
I adore this mascara!!! The black formula gave me a bold and fluttery look that I adored. It does not dry out very quickly, and the mascara lasts for a long time once applied (no chipping)! :) A truly satisfying purchase!!!
Valerie G.
El Cajon, CA
I bought it because I really wanted to try something from this line, and since I'm a mascara junkie I chose this one. It really doesn't do anything special, just defines lashes a bit. I definitely have better mascaras.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
have a bit of the Dash Collection and there product are alright. I did love the lip gloss i got from them but I'm not sure how this mascara is gonna work, hopefully good, they always have pretty eyes on the show.
april p.
This mascara is awesome. however it does compare to loreal million lashes. that would be the cheaper option if your not wanting to spend a lot of money.
Alma T.
Lancaster, CA
Love it made my lashes look longer no clumping a bit pricey and I went back to buy a second one and the store was no longer carrying this brand
Jacee M.
I bought this from my local Kmart and thought I'd try it since I love the Kardashians. I wasn't amazed by the results but still a good mascara.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Yassss Kardashians for this formula mascara!! It's so black and doesn't flake away it gives my lashes volume and curl!! I love this mascara
Kendra F.
It was okay. I was hoping that it would be lengthening and filling but it was just okay, but with the length came the clump.
Crystal H.
National City, CA
:) should i buy this :) i wish i could try it first :/ hummmm
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I would like to try ! It is waterproof ?
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Is this expensive? Does it work well? Or should I curl my lashes before
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Does this mascara really work? Is it good quality?