BY KHROMA BEAUTY BY KOURTNEY, KIM & KHLOE

Long Lasting Waterproof Mascara. Beyond black. Curve effects. Waterproof. Long lasting No matter where you wind up your lashes will stay put.  Shed tears of laughter in movies, take a catnap, dance until dawn, wink, blink, bat without a second thought; this waterproof formulat thickens and darkens dramatically all day/all night.  Looks bright-eyed for 12+ hours with beautiful smudge-free lashes! see more...

Karen M.
VENICE, FL
I found this mascara on sale at CVS when I was out the last time, so I ended up buying it to check it out. Overall it was good. I liked that it thickened my eyelashes and lengthened. Almost as if I had had fake eyelashes on! By the end of the night though it was kind of flakey. Other than that it was pretty good though! Just not meant to be on for longer than like 4-5 hours in my opinion.
Molly S.
Oak park, IL
I found this mascara to be pretty typical for a waterproof mascara. It gave great volume, and didn't smudge, but I found it to be a bit dry and clumpy. It was difficult to take off, which was harmful to my lashes.