BeautyKhroma Beauty
Au Natural Lip Set - Set In The Flesh

Khroma Beauty Au Natural Lip Set - Set In The Flesh

by Khroma Beauty

Khroma Beauty "In the Flesh" full size kit, Look great naked in three simple steps! Ideally pre-matched and formulated lipstick, Lip liner and lip gloss expose just enough and add a seemingly naked veil of flesh-toned perfection. This kit includes: -...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Khroma Beauty Au Natural Lip Set - Set In The Flesh!
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
dont do it dont buy stay away ... they smell like feet with chemicals makes your lips chap real bad even if you could stand the dryness the smell will make you take it off ... paid ten dollars for these depending on your location
Rachel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Khroma Beauty Au Natural Lip Set - Set In The Flesh uploaded by Rachel D.
I only have the lip gloss part! But it’s does smell like wildflowers and honey 🍯 when I put it on right than it smooths my lips and it’s a really good coverage. Love the color it matches my lips perfectly. I bought this product at the .99 cent store for only .99 cents. It was a great buy!

Looking for your answer?