Khloe Lamar Khloe & Lamar Unbreakable By Khloe & Lamar Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz

BY KHLOE LAMAR

Luscious Enchanting Recommended age: Perfect for anyone 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 1-5 hours Reality star Khloe Kardashian and her husband, NBA player Lamar Odom, bring a celebration of commitment to Unbreakable. The fragrance is a unisex cologne made luscious and enchanting by notes of Italian bergamot, Asian saffron and green apple. The base brings sweet hints of dark chocolate and vanilla bean. Introduced in 2011 and recommended for casual use, Unbreakable is a welcome accessory for a honeymoon trip or an anniversary dinner. Share this delicious scent with the one you love and emphasize your unbreakable bond. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I'm sad it's no longer made. I'm cherishing the last little bit I have available. This perfume gets me so many compliments. It's femine without being sweet or floral. I'm going to be so sad once I use what I have left.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I actually really liked this perfume so much that I bought it in the shower gel form too. My boyfriend and I share it because it smells so perfect for both of us and is neither too masculine nor feminine. It fits perfectly with either work, an outing, a date, etc. I don't want to use it all up!
Devyn N.
This fragrance is a sweet yet a man can wear it at the same time. It is a very versatile scent and you don't see that a lot with fragrances normally they tend to cater to one audience and you get more from this scent then others.
Irem M.
I absolutely love this scent. it smells more masculine than feminine, but it smells absolutely delicious!! I'm afraid to use it because I don't want it to run out. lol
I could bathe in this.
Alina B.
I get soo many complements when I wear it that it has became my everyday scent! I love how sweet and masculine it smells! If for a women or man!
Debra V.
The best unisex I have ever smelled ckone is nothing compared to this scent the bottle is so unique definitely one of my favorite to use
alondra c.
My friends dad has it and it smells really good I love the smell and it has a sweet smell to it.Its a really good perfume.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Love the way this smells, i don't use it but my boyfriend does and it is his go to scent. this has to be on his dresser
Martha p.