Khan Academy uploaded by Rose P.

BY KHAN ACADEMY #1 in E-Learning

Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free. Our iOS app is the best way to view Khan Academy’s complete library of over 4,200 videos and articles. We cover a massive number of topics, including K-12 math, science topics such as biology, chemistry, and physics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, and finance. Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of computer science. Prepare for the upcoming SAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia. Included in our iPhone and iPad apps: - Watch all of our 4,200+ videos - Read articles on topics from Art History to Coach & Classroom Resources - Track your progress: Log in with your Khan Academy user account to get credit for watching videos, and see your achievements - Downloadable videos: take individual videos or entire playlists to watch offline at your own pace Also included in our iPad app: - Subtitles: follow along, skip ahead, or go back by navigating through subtitles It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology; Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge. Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more. see more...

Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE Khan Academy!! I’m currently a mathematician college student and this website has helped me out soooo much!! I honestly don’t know what I would’ve don’t without all of their helpful resources. They have a plethora of topics to choose from that you can easily access and learn from. I love the informative videos that they provide and the mini tests/quizzes that are also included! And even better.... it’s free!!! It’s so great being able to come onto this website and being able to find all of the topics that I was/am struggling in. Every summer before classes start again, I come on here just to refresh my math skills and just to prepare myself for the new semester. If you haven’t already, I would definitely recommend taking advantage of all the great free resources that this website provides.
Cristina F.
I took no ACT or SAT courses and Khan Academy was a godsend. Their videos and explanations are thorough and UH FREE, so you can’t go wrong. They also make videos on literally every subject and topic so whenever you want extra help or reinforcement or to learn something new, Khan Academy knows how to pull through. I cannot recommend this enough, it helped me with my exams and to get into the school of my dreams without spending a single dime.
Olivia L.
I’ve personally uses khan academy since I was in about 4th grade and as a sophomore in high school I’ve realized it’s still helpful to this day. I ended up missing a lot of school last year and math was my hardest subject but by the end of the year I had a B on my final and that was from me spending up to an hour on the website doing math problems and learning what some things were. I totally recommend this app!
Kayla S.
Clever, MO
This is a great way to learn about things you may have missed in school and a great way to refresh your memory on some subjects. They have a lot of college level information too so it can be used as a companion to your textbook or could even replace it in some cases. The videos go through concepts step by step and you can pause and rewind as much as you want so you can be sure you understand 100%.
April D.
I use Khan Academy in my classroom with my students who need enrichment or review. It is free to use and easy to log on. I love that I can send home log-in information so parents can use this at home if they’d like their students to practice their math (or other areas). I wish this had and English/Language Arts component for Elementary students.
Kassandra K.
Cincinnati, OH
Used this alot when i was taking my art history courses in undergrad. Super helpful! I never paid for any features, i just read the materials that were free! Definitely would recommend.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I love khan academy!!! It’s such a great learning website and has helped me do amazing on sooooo manga tests!! Their videos are soo helpful and informative and all usally under 15 min I highly recommend this website especially if you are struggling in school and want to do better
Jillian M.
Khan Academy got me through physics and REALLY helped me in Respiratory School. I WISH this had been available the first time I went to college. They explain everything in terms that are so easy to understand. I use Khan Academy all the time whenever I need a refresher.
Laura V.
Laredo, TX
One of my favorite tools as a lifetime learner, a teacher, and as a parent. The lessons and explanations are very well detailed to purposely learn the content. Exercises are interesting and having used for about 3 years now, it is something that is always improving.
Brittany L.
High Point, NC
I love Khan Academy. It's free and easy to use. Just type in any subject or topic you're struggling with and there's tons of easy to understand videos. The teachers do a great job explaining things. This website has saved me in my science classes and pharmacy school!
Khan Academy Is this app totally free?
Sarah W.
Paragould, AR
Will this be helpful for kids struggling in subjects such as 4-5th grade math and science?
MIra S.
Do they have a youtube channel? :)
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
Do they have stuff to study and prepare you for a GED test? And is this actually really free
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
What's you do in this places?