Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesK&H Pet Products
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 135 X 8 Inches

K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches

by K&H Pet Products

The Thermo-Poultry Brooder by K&H is the safest, easiest, and most economical way to provide added warmth for newly hatched chicks or ducklings. Its unique pegged shelf provides an adjustable height system that allows it to be used even as chicks begin their growth spurt. At only 25 watts for the small and 40 watts for the large, the Thermo-Poultry Brooder will be a staple product for years to come. MET listed. Two-year limited warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches!
Lisa Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by Lisa Z.
My current batch of chickens is too big for a brooder right now, but this comes in handy when my polish hens get too wet and cold from dipping their feathers in the waterer. I can set this up in the dog kennel and not worry about burning the house down. I also like that the flat plastic surfaces are easy to clean!
cynthia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by cynthia C.
Wildly safer than heat lamps I have always wanted one of these chick brooders! Put it to the test and it got up over 90 degrees fahrenheit in just about 10-15min. Keep in mind in order for this to work the chicks have to be TOUCHING the plate with their backs. It wont warm the general air under the brooder it works almost like a heating blanket.
Michael S.
Millington, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by Michael S.
Perfect size and much better than using a heat lamp. This is also much safer for your baby birds as well. I highly suggest this for your little chicks. You definitely won’t be disappointed! I received CashBack on this purchase and participated in a CashBack program.
Haley E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by Haley E.
this chick broooder is nice and cozy for the baby birdies. I have always worried about heat products due to the risk of fires, but if used properly, this poses no issues! it is a lot smaller than I expected though, i did expect a bigger one given that these were on SALE for around $44 and tax.
Jessica P.
Falmouth, ME
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by Jessica P.
We love this little brooder heater!! Instead of using dangerous heat lamps we prefer something like this. The little chicks went right underneath like they would a momma hen. The lower level tilts up so small chicks can be towards the back and bigger ones where it’s higher.
Matthew M.
Summit, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by Matthew M.
This brooder keeps my chicks nice and warm. It’s adjustable so as they get a little bigger it works with them.
Monica T.
Waldwick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My baby birds love this! They were glued to it like a magnet and pushed their nest over to it. I like that it is a safe heat and it doesn’t do any harm to the birds. I previously used a heater and put it in a good distance away but this definitely is a safer and better option. I highly recommend!!!
Kelly T.
wayne, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
very reasonably priced and worker well to kee our chicks warm. they are able to snuggle under it when cold but it is safe and does not heat whole brooder so they will not overheat. also safer than a light so a fire won’t start
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder is safe easy and a economical way to provide added warmth for hatchlings. I will use these year round as my chicks seem to love to feel the warmth and it gives them comfort as if their mother was still with them. My chicks dig this !!
Tamara M.
Chesapeake, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Brooder Gray/Orange Small 8 X 13.5 X 8 Inches uploaded by Tamara M.
This is the second time I have owned this product. It works great with my chicks. So easy to set up and safe. When raising chicks you have to be careful what you use with them so they won't be hurt or even burnt and you have to make sure they stay warm or the can get sick and die. I highly recommend this warmer.

Looking for your answer?