Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesK&H Pet Products
K&H Pet Products Thermo-Peep Heated Pad Tan Petite 9 X 12 Inches

K&H Pet Products Thermo-Peep Heated Pad Tan Petite 9 X 12 Inches

by K&H Pet Products

The Thermo-Peep Heated Pad is the ideal additional heat source for your peeps! The 9" x 12" size is perfect for the urban farmer in many settings. Use in the first stages of life for mandatory heat requirements and later when old man winter pays a visit! The internal thermostat is pre-set to the perfect temperature. Ensuring your chicks do not "get chilled" will help prevent "pasting" and support a healthy start. Only 25 watts makes the Thermo-Peep Heated Pad the most energy efficient heat source on the market for your peeps. We even capped the cord entrance and the first 18" of the power cord with steel for the ultimate safety and well-being of your birds. Holes in the four corners allow for screws to anchor the pad on wood surfaces or wired in place with traditional chicken coops. For use in an enclosure. MET Listed. One year limited warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Thermo-Peep Heated Pad Tan Petite 9 X 12 Inches!
April C.
ottawa, ON
I bought this for my hedgehog. Even though the cage is in the house I found that she was too cold and almost went into a dangerous state of hibernation. I researched lots of hearing options and felt this was the best and safest option. She loves it. When I check on her she is always warm and toasty and is much more active at night.

Looking for your answer?