Pet SuppliesPet Heating PadsK&H Pet Products
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches

K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches

by K&H Pet Products

Unique materials of this K&H Self-Warming Pet Pad utilizes and absorbs your pet's own body heat, ensuring a nice warm and cozy place for cat naps and dog snoozes. It's the perfect size to place on a chair, bed, or on a piece of cat/dog furniture. It's simple to use and is a machine washable warming pad for easy cleaning. Double-sided with soft material for the option to flip over for the desired color on top. Great for cats and small dogs that need a little extra warmth. One year limited warranty.

Can you buy this off line? Thinking of buying my cat a warmer. But want to purchase at the store, so I can look at the wiring. I don't want her to get electrocuted from having the wires visible. Worried she will chew them and the get shocked.
Does this automatically turn off when the pet leaves?
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches!
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a nice firm but soft bed for the furry friends that you love. Cat approved.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
The K And H self warming pet pad is so cute and my kitty Odie loves this!!!! He lays on this expecially on colder days and it really seems to warm him up. Great quality and love how fashionable it is. Portable so it can be in any room my kitty wants to be in.
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches uploaded by Ruby D.
*received cashback incentive for this from influenster & Central Garden and Pet.* I think my Mr. Whiskers took a fancy to it. I guess I was a bad cat mama cause all she had was a pillow on the floor before this. (Hey she always get in bed and steals my spot, its not like she's neglected!) it took her a minute to warm up to her bed, but I placed it where her old one was and she hasn't moved since. this This is a win and keeper for us!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches uploaded by Morgan H.
I participated in the Central Garden Pet Cat Cashback challenge (and this was my first campaign) and it was a bit disappointing to say the least but the product itself was exactly as described!! I put it on the window seat I already have for my kitties🐈🐈‍⬛ and they really liked it! It gets warm when they sit on it...that’s where the warmth comes from! Pretty good product for the price... [product:k&h-pet-products-self-warming-pet-pad-retail-packaging-21-x-17-inches] was a perfect gift for my kitty girls! (Do you give your cats gifts too for the holidays orrrr 🤔) I finally got to snag a picture of Lily on it!! We moved it on the sofa temporarily and she found it right away 🥰. 10/10 recommend!
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches uploaded by Mary C.
My cat loves her new bed! When I first gave it to her she definitely started getting to know it but now she is always laying on it. We actually put it on the couch for her so she doesn’t lay directly on the couch or our blankets. I would buy this again and recommend it for kittys of all sizes.
Shannon P.
Montpelier, VT
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches uploaded by Shannon P.
This self warming pad works like magic! It doesn't plug in, but it somehow heats really well through the pets body heat. Our cat snuggles up on it regularly, its one of her favorite cozy spots. I would definitely recommend this, it's well made & so much safer than electric warming blankets!
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
My older cat who is really picky about everything took to this immediately. Within 5 minutes of putting this down for her, she had curled up on it and went fast asleep. She stayed on it for hours and then came back to it after she ate. I'd say this got the "seal of approval" from her. Reasonably-priced under $20, looks nice, feels soft, and gives my kitty someplace to call her own. If she sheds or gets sick on it, it's machine washable. Easy enough to always keep clean and keeps off my actual furniture.
Misha S.
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches uploaded by Misha S.
My kitty loves to stare at outside for hours, and I left a cat bed there for her to lay onto, but she somehow just never used it, she would always just lay on the floor instead (I have washed the cat bed and she never he accidents on it I don’t know why but she never liked it). I got this and tucked it into her cat bed, I don’t know if she got onto it when it was cold or something but she seems to really like it, it keeps her warm and she even sometimes decides to sleep in there at night. I love this pad!!
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
I like that this is warm and that you have the option to not have it heated with electricity. It’s soft and was a good price for a bed.
Christina D.
K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Pad Retail Packaging 21 X 17 Inches uploaded by Christina D.
When this 1st arrived I had to coax my cat to get on it, now she is constantly on it. I prefer the Oatmeal color side but it's nice that it is reversible. The pad did feel warm to the touch in the area that she had been laying on. I would say, she recommends this product.