Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat BedsK&H Pet Products
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 205 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging)

This large, multi-cat kitty house is the perfect shelter for any outdoor cat. The water-resistant fabric and unique overhang roof design helps keep cats warm and dry and offers a comforting shelter that is large enough for up to 4 kitties. Available heated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging)!
Green Bay, WI
4,331 reviews
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Sandra G.
I am so incredibly happy with this!! I have a cat that is 19 years old and she is always cold. I decided to put it in the house and see if she would like it and she loves it!! It's perfect and it is so warm because it is enclosed so it holds the heat inside which is better for warmth.
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Tiffany C.
I'm using my outdoor kitty house as a hidey hole on my balcony's catio (cat patio), which has a cover. So far so good! Time will tell if the fabric and plastic flap gate hold up, but so far my cat is okay with it. The fleece pad inside is nice and thick but not heavy. I like how the eave overhangs the flap gate so it provides a bit of shade. I'll update my review if it changes. I received this product as part of an incentivized campaign.
Los Angeles, CA
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Vlada R.
Purchased at: PETCO
Love this! Out kitty loves to sleep in there when it’s heated and we just keep in indoors. It’s a great side for a small or medium animal and heats up very gently (I was worried it would get hot). Flaps are on Velcro which is nice bc our cat doesn’t know how to use the flaps so I took one of them off. Great product!
Charleston, SC
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Cindy V.
Purchased at: PETCO
I can’t tell you enough how much we love this cat house with warming mat! First of all, it just popped up and Velcros together. Super sturdy with 2 cat doors! We have a stray outdoor cat that comes to us for food and shelter and he loves it in these chilly winter nights! The heating pad is pressure activated! Luxury!!!
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Misha S.
I started noticing couple stray cats on our camera always hanging out outside. I started leaving them food outside sometimes, and one day when it was raining I saw them on camera shaking and hiding under the trees, it was so sad to watch, I made them a shelter to hide out using a lot of tape and cardboard. When I saw this product I was so happy, those two cats love this, and I like how the pad cover is washable. Super happy with the product!
N Martinsvlle, WV
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Kim C.
Wonderful heated house for my outside cats. Solidly built! Bought a second one, I loved the first so much. Highly recommended!
Fresno, CA
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Phoebe S.
This cat house will give me so much piece of mind this winter! The construction is great and it’s easy to set up! The pad is soft and the cord isn’t flimsy! It’s definitely a great value when you compare it to other cat houses!
Massapequa, NY
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by nikki T.
This is the second one I am buying, this one is complimentary from Influenster. My cat absolutely loves his little warm house especially in the winter months. He loves to snuggle inside and it gives him the opportunity for some fresh air. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their cat’s living space!
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by Leah R.
I ordered this online but I’ve seen many of my family members use this! It is amazing and is great if you take care of stray cats or let your cat outside all night. I would buy this again and again! Can’t wait to share with friends and family
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Multi-Kitty A-Frame Heated Chocolate 35 X 20.5 X 20 Inches (Retail Packaging) uploaded by jess P.
It works and my outdoor cat seems to like it so far. The exterior fabric looks like it will hold up to the weather but only time will tell if it does or not. It was super easy to assemble. So far I'm pleased with it and my cat is too.

Looking for your answer?