Pets & AnimalsCatCat BedsK&H Pet Products

by K&H Pet Products

The K&H Outdoor Kitty House is available in both heated and unheated models and is the original Outdoor Heated Kitty House, don't be fooled by inferior imposters! K&H products are made with high-quality materials for your pet's comfort and your family's sa

Wondering [product:k&h-pet-products-outdoor-kitty-house-cat-shelter-unheated-olive-18-x-22-x-17-inches] who all did this for the cashback campaign and actually received the cashback ?
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches!
Heidi  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Heidi  W.
I finally got my unheated kitty house set up for my cats. It's so cute! Even though it gets cold here, they like to be outside. So, if they want to be outside I know they can get into the garage and still be warm and safe in their little kitty home. I would recommend this for anyone who has an outdoor pet, even if your pet can get into the garage. It's great piece of mind for a cat owner and great accommodations for your sweet kitty! The material is solidly made and feels well insulated. It's easy to put together and well made. I would definitely recommend this product!
Julianne R.
Las Vegas, NV
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Julianne R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Since I’m not using this product outdoors, I decided to get the unheated version. The material is super sturdy and thick. I found it tough to match up the hook-and-loop parts for the roof, but since I don’t know how else it could have been constructed, it didn’t affect my star rating. There’s a flap/entry in both the front and back, which is useful so the cat can have the ability to escape threat if it felt any from either side. Tip: The instructions do suggest placing the house inside a sheltered area if using outdoors.
Rianna L.
Conway, NH
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Rianna L.
It is such a nice house! All of my cats are totally obsessed and are constantly taking turns in their “house”. The quality is amazing, a thick vinyl that is super easy to Velcro the pieces together. This is so so nice! Would definitely buy another!
Lauryn H.
St Augustine, FL
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Lauryn H.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is great outdoor cat house. It’s sturdy and easy to set up. My outdoor cat loves it. She is not a fan of the clear removable door flap so I just removed the front one for her. She prefers this house over her warm igloo home. I think this house makes her feel secure. She can see out of both sides. It’s super cute and has a removable bottom pad. The green is a nice color and blends in with the outside. Would purchase this again. 5 stars
Lisa T.
Woodlawn, TN
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Lisa T.
I read some reviews stating this isn't waterproof. It isn't, the box states water resistant so some sprinkles or if the cat enters it and is wet, then everything is good to go. If there's a torrential downpour then no go. The box clarifies this by suggesting use inside or outside in a sheltered structure AKA covered porch, barn, garage. Otherwise, Easy to assemble. Nicely cushioned for 😺 kitty's comfort. A fun playhouse so cat can get away and enjoy their own space. Curious if 🐈 cat will scratch over long term use. Like the natural forest green color.
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
Purchased at: PetSmart
This kitty house is so very cute and durable...easy to put together. The house is best on a porch or barn, it's not the heated version but you can throw in some blankets. Super cute and sturdy.
Ariell C.
Fairland, IN
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Ariell C.
My little stray Buddy loves this house. This house not only was super easy to put together but it hasn’t blown away either! He prefers this house over his previous cooler house. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this cash back campaign Influenster! I received this product for 100% cash back for my honest review.
Sandy  C.
Porterville, CA
Never had it never bought it never used it so I can't write a review on it but I live in California so it's not that cold outside
Bianca B.
Spokane Vly, WA
My cats never use it. Just a waste. Other people might have better luck with their cats using this product.
Cody Dawn  M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Kitty House Cat Shelter (Unheated) Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches uploaded by Cody Dawn  M.
I opted to do the cash back campaign for this product and a few others. I was the most excited about this because it’s cute; I won’t lie. It is much sturdier than one would expect. The material covering the house it very durable looking and feeling as well. There is padding on the floor and the seams where the houe went together were velcro all the way ovre, which will prevent loss of heat. The clear doors on the houe will do the same. They are attached with velcro as well, making them easy to remove should you choose to do so. The house is not flimsy in the slightest and is free standing. It is a well thought out outdoor house and would be a good investment. We had a barn cat when I was a kid, and I wish we had had something like this for her. I kidnapped her constantly and tried to make her a house cat, but she was about that thug life and wasnt having it. I always felt bad for her out in the cold. We have some neighborhood cats and they will enjoy this. My daughters cat was the gineau pig fr this and she seemed to love it.