Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat BedsK&H Pet Products
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive

K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive

The K&H Outdoor Kitty House is available in both heated and unheated models and is the original Outdoor Heated Kitty House. K&H products are made with high-quality materials for your pet's comfort and your family's safety. This heated house is excellent for use in barns, garages, porches, and anywhere your indoor/outdoor cat need additional warmth and protection. The included 20 watt MET Safety Listed Lectro-Soft Indoor/Outdoor Heated Bed inside the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House keeps your kitties warm all winter long, even in sub-zero temperatures. The K&H Lectro-Soft is thermostatically controlled by an internal preset thermostat to safely keep your pets warm. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty Houses are made with heavy denier polyester that makes it water/weather resistant. The walls and roof are insulated to protect your kitty from the harmful elements of winter. The roof of the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House hangs over the 2 doors to keep cats warm, safe and dry. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House features two exits with removable plastic flaps so pets cannot be trapped by predators and yet still have sufficient protection. It's easy to assemble and no tools are required. Product includes manufacturer's one year limited warranty. The heated floor included with this product has been rigorously tested and is certified by MET Laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian electrical safety standards. Cleaning Instructions: Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry. The heated bed can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dishwashing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine. To clean the house, wipe with a damp cloth. Thank you for helping to protect all outdoor cats from harsh winter weather and create a safe and secure environment for them.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Alessandra P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Sometimes life presents you with a feral cat. You feed her. Name her Tina. She lets you pet her. She comes inside. But at the end of the day, she freaks out when you try to close the door to keep her inside. So you get her a heated kitty house. This is the BEST purchase I have made because it has made Tina so happy. On really cold days she stays in there all day. If you have a feral you love that cannot be completely tamed, I recommend this 100%.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Danielle P.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
This little house is perfect for our kitty. We live on the coast of California but were in an area that has super hot summers and icy frosts during the winter . We have a wonderfull kitty who mostly prefers to remain outside. We've been keeping her in the garage at night so she doesn't get to chilly but having this little house for her is so much better . Super easy to put together , took less than a minute and it has a nice comfy warming pad to sleep on . You can feel the light warming sensation , when you feel it for awhile . The material itself is really sturdy, not flimsy at all but still light weight and easy to move. Easy to open the house and remove the soft cover when it needs to be cleaned. We placed it outside where she normally sleeps at, and she went inside right away. We won't have to worry about the cold icy nights anymore with this, we can unplug it during the summer so she will have her kitty house year round. Great buy to keep your furry friend warm and safe !
Amber J.
Gardendale, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Amber J.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
I really like the construction on this heated cat house. The material is very thick and everything attaches with sturdy Velcro so it’s easy to assemble and then disassemble to clean. There’s an entrance on each end and has a clear flap to help hold the heat in. It does seem to get slightly warm but not enough to be uncomfortable for a cat. It’s been great for the outdoor feral cats we feed.
Rianna L.
Conway, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Rianna L.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
The quality of this house is beyond what I had imagined. The vinyl is so nice and thick and it was SO easy to put together just had to unfold and Velcro a few pieces together. It’s been such a hit! The cats are always hanging out in their “house”. There are two flap doors on either side too (it’s tunnel-esque) so they never feel cornered or trapped. Very very pleased with this item!
Eric K.
West Chester, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Eric K.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
Our cat is sold on this house. During the day he won’t leave it even on warm days. I would highly recommend to others. I’ve only had it for a few weeks so we will see how long it lasts but seems to be made of good quality.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Maura A.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
I can't believe all 6 of my cats are obsessed with this! they have been taking turns sleeping in it all day. It is very well built and perfect for our catio. the cats love being outside and now they have a cozy place to warm up but still enjoy the outside 😉
Misha S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Misha S.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
Got this as a gift for our backyard visitors ( 2 strays), they were scared to go in at first, and one of them finally made the move and they have been coming back to it almost every night, I also got the A framed one, they seem to like to go into one together tho, they like the a frame one during the daytime and this one at night (this is pretty tight space for two cats to be honest) , I do not understand why but as long as they are safe and sound in them. The pad cover is washable so I have washed them couple times already. I am hoping that this winter won’t be cold for them anymore.
Blair S.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Blair S.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
Great product that my cat loves and it keeps her warm threw out the day. Before she would try to sleep on the cable box which isn’t good at all. Great purchase and would recommend.
Mel R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by Mel R.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
My cat hates being in the cold. This furball enjoys camping out in this new outdoor heated kitty house. She feels very safe in it.
kelli C.
Farmingville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter Olive uploaded by kelli C.
Review for: Olive 18 X 22 X 17 Inches
I purchased this to put in the back yard to help some of the outdoor cats I see in my neighborhood. It’s high quality heated and water proof. The cats LOVE IT. I highly recommend if you have an indoor out door cat or situation similar to mine :) my indoor cat also loved it as shown in the below picture!

Looking for your answer?